Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Because you touch yourself at night.

How did you know? :awesome:

And feeling sick does suck, hope you feel better. /DON'TTRANSMIT

Sleeping on the floor for a month.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Being pissed off.

And having to remember myself that I spent 3 years of my life with someone who was not worth it, and getting dumped by that person, on top of that. (Few months ago, but it's still annoying to think how much I've wasted my time, right?)

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
M-Mira said:
Did your mommy take your bed? :awesome:

People who say an inside joke to someone that the joke is not with and go "Oh sorry, I guess it wasn't with you" when they totally knew. T_T

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Having a cold.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Lol, I bought an unfurnished apartment. SO I DON'T HAVE A BED. DX

Mosquitos piss me off.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Having the constant soreness of getting your braces tightened settle in just when you're about to relax. Fuck, I hate getting them tightened although . . . on the upside they are aligned now, they just need to space out.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
People on the bus who feel the need to consume more than 2 seats. Two is obnoxious enough when the bus is crowded, but hey, when it's not I'll take up another seat for my bag, too. But when you've got your arms sprawled out across 5 seats and your feet propped up on two more and people want to sit down, just fucking get up and go lie down in front of the bus kthx.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I see this on the Discovery Channel, they subtitle someone who is speaking perfectly understandable English. It's often on archeological-type programs, someone comes on with a slight accent and they subtitle them. On the program I'm watching right now, this woman is speaking perfectly fine English! She has an accent but it's not heavy or thick, she's understandable just fine and they're subtitling everything she says! We're not deaf Discovery, wtf?

Irritating, and a bit insulting. If I were this woman and watched them subtitle my English, I'd be quite offended. Like they don't think viewers can understand me.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
People that don't clean up behind themselves.

It irritates the shit out of me when grown ass people fail to clean up their own mess and just let the place go to shit. Then I have to clean up after them.

A messy place is not conducive to a healthy environment and it's downright embarrassing around other people. FFS.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Swine flu?
Probably from hanging out with you two too much ;.;

How did you know? :awesome:

And feeling sick does suck, hope you feel better. /DON'TTRANSMIT

Well, I *AM* a genius, regardless of how I behave most of the time :monster:

And, not that it's a competition or anything, but try sleeping on the floor for *six* months since you got rid of your current bed when you got a new one and it didn't end up delivered for fucking forever because fucking China can't get their fucking act together and fucking SHIP THINGS in a reasonable amount of time.

I'm not bitter or nothin' :awesomonster:

On me tits today: this weird feeling I have about the very near future. Methinks shit is about to get mad real. And I really don't want to be right. As a result, I feel rather at odds with myself, and I'm not fond of it.

kenobi

boosh
AKA
RANDYYYYYY
Having the constant soreness of getting your braces tightened settle in just when you're about to relax. Fuck, I hate getting them tightened although . . . on the upside they are aligned now, they just need to space out.

On top of that, I hated when they put those little tiny rubber band spacers in between the teeth as well. I had a bar across the top of my mouth at one point which left an indent. Good God, did having braces suck ass.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
omega said:
On me tits today: this weird feeling I have about the very near future. Methinks shit is about to get mad real. And I really don't want to be right. As a result, I feel rather at odds with myself, and I'm not fond of it.
Are you on any mood-altering medications? o.O Or just taking drugs?

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
On top of that, I hated when they put those little tiny rubber band spacers in between the teeth as well. I had a bar across the top of my mouth at one point which left an indent. Good God, did having braces suck ass.

I cried like a fucking baby when they put that in. It was probably the most painful thing I ever had to endure in my life so far. Of course now I barely feel it but sleeping with your mouth sore for the whole freaking day is NOT fun. And to think though, that I was about to get the metal spacers . . . :faint:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Are you on any mood-altering medications? o.O Or just taking drugs?
No to both, actually. It may sound stupid, but I refuse to partake in mood-altering meds on principle - yeah, I might be happier or more cheerful on them or what have you, but it would always be chemically based and therefore false, and I really don't want to do that =/

And not big on drugs, either. I'm just nervous/worried/anxious about the next few weeks. I have a suspicion that while (and possibly BECAUSE) things have been going so smoothly lately, that's going to change soon and it's all going to end up going really, really badly. And I don't want that...even with my fairly recent breakup, I feel...well, not happy, per se, but not miserable, either; call it semi-pleased or whatever.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
No to both, actually. It may sound stupid, but I refuse to partake in mood-altering meds on principle - yeah, I might be happier or more cheerful on them or what have you, but it would always be chemically based and therefore false, and I really don't want to do that =/
Actually, all feelings are chemically based, just sayin'. :monster:

Having to go to class on my days off.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Actually, all feelings are chemically based, just sayin'. :monster:
Hush, you :P

I dun want feelings that I don't actually FEEL, how's that? If the drugs is what's making me happy, then how am I supposed to figure out how to be happy on my own, WITHOUT them? =/

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Doctors being le stupid. Seriously.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Hush, you :P

I dun want feelings that I don't actually FEEL, how's that? If the drugs is what's making me happy, then how am I supposed to figure out how to be happy on my own, WITHOUT them? =/
That's fine, though some people have such severe depression that they can't function properly unless they take antidepressants. In which case it doesn't actually make them feel happy, it makes them able to feel emotions besides hopelessness and sadness.

Which is why I hate doctors overprescribing antidepressants, it makes people forget what the medication is actually SUPPOSED to be for.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Yeah, I understand that much. My mom used to tell me I should take them, because there was a point in my life where I definitely fell into that category.

Strangely, I'm not "miserable" depressed like I, by all odds, should be. I'm slightly depressed in the worried, had an incredibly shit week kind of way, but overall, I've actually somehow made it back to my generally ambivalent mindset of days past. Strange, isn't it?

lol

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Ever since Haichi came back, the forum has been acting up on me. I can't access the last pages, I can't visit a certain thread, it's getting on my nerves! I do know that the people are fixing it so I'm less peeved now. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom