Can someone change my username?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Excellent. :awesome: Though you were successful on the other stuff too, it just took a bit longer :wacky: Also, I just remembered I think it also updates each time you edit a user's profile, but I haven't tested this in awhile so it could be wrong. :awesome:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Ⓐaron;207536 said:
Though you were successful on the other stuff too, it just took a bit longer :wacky:
"Got it right in the end" is going on my tombstone :awesome:

Not sure if you mind everyone else having the same colour username as you, though?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
btw if anyone I've put in the new former staff group (Dacon, Geo, Pixel) doesn't want to be there and go back to the old group, that can be done.

More appropriate thread is more appropriate for these comments :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
apocatastasis

noun (plural apocatastases)
1. (Catholic theology) The doctrine that one day, all free creatures will share in the grace of salvation.
2. Restitution, restoration or re-establishmant.
3. Return to a previous condition.
4. (astronomy) Return to the same apparent position, completion of a period of revolution.
And so I come full circle. A return to Mantichorus, please.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
cba in the end would be a more appropriate tombstone caption for me, I think :awesomonster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Responding to OT discussion in another thread
Is "former" really the word we should be using, or should we go with "Staff Emeritus"? "Former" kind of sounds like they failed.
feel free to change it. I don't really care what it's called, I just feel kind of bad with us being listed as 'donators' when we haven't actually donated money, but rather time. If people don't really care about the distinction I guess you can just get rid of the group altogether though.

Also I just realised Schala-Kitty should also be in the group.

also also, send me the template for postbit_legacy as well as the usergroup ids for Former Staff and Donators and I'll attempt to fix it so that people can change their username colour if they're in those usergroups or staff.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Jesus Aaron, you should have just sent me a PM. :awesome:

But, it was good to see Hito battle through adversity. :monster:

Success.

EDIT: Also, added Schala and Meteo to the group. We should probably create a few threads in staff that explain how to do shit, kinda like those Admin CP guideline threads ACF had.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
well done. You may also want to change the rank and group name to "Staff Emeritus" or "Retired Staff" or something

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Stfu with retarded former staff bullshit and change my name pls. :monster:

Yuri

pls and thank yooooou <3

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Delete their account.

Obviously.

Ty for my name change, btw. Glad to know I'm not causing any trouble.

:hugemonster:

Top Bottom