Can someone change my username?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol So did I, but I looked up the lyrics once and they said it was freak, and after learning that it does sound a bit more like freak now anyway.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Can someone do me a big favour and remove the colouring from my username styling, or better yet, make a new one with <span class="v"></span> as its surrounding parameters? It might be necessary to make a new usergroup based on the donators group to do the former, and it'll definitely be necessary to make a new usergroup for the latter.

Thanks in advance. I figured I'd ask here rather than making a new thread.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
&#9398;aron;206542 said:
Can someone do me a big favour and remove the colouring from my username styling, or better yet, make a new one with <span class="v"></span> as its surrounding parameters? It might be necessary to make a new usergroup based on the donators group to do the former, and it'll definitely be necessary to make a new usergroup for the latter.

I think you do have the option to do this yourself if you go to edit your settings, don't you? :/

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
No, I'm pretty sure the orange overrides any username colouring I choose. Unless someone fixed it, which I severely doubt happened since it doesn't look like anyone has worked on the style since I stepped down.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
can someone change my username to Jinn? tnx :D

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
All done.

&#9398;aron;206542 said:

Except that since I don't know what I'm doing :monster: If you can point me in the right direction, I can have a go (or someone else will get there first).

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Usergroups - Add New Usergroup

In the top form select "Donators" or whatever it's called then click "Go"

then change <font color="orange"> and </font> or whatever they are to <span class="v"> and </span>. You'll also probably want to deselect the "Viewable on Show Groups" since it'll make a redundant usergroup (it's under Usergroup Options)

then, edit my profile, add "Aaron" (or whatever you've called the group) to my secondary usergroups, submit my profile, then edit my profile again and set it as my display usergroup.

Or you could just set me as tech admin again and save yourself as the trouble :awesomonster:

Also, you may want to rename "Donators" to "Donators & Former Staff" since not all of us actually donated cash. then again you'd also have to make a separate usergroup for that if you wanted the titles not to look stupid, so it's probably not worth the effort. (Then again you can follow the same steps for creating a usergroup as I just listed, so it shouldn't take that much time. The ones of us that are former staff are myself, Dacon, Dumb Apple and Pixel, I think).

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
&#9398;aron;207264 said:
Usergroups - Add New Usergroup

In the top form select "Donators" or whatever it's called then click "Go"

then change <font color="orange"> and </font> or whatever they are to <span class="v"> and </span>. You'll also probably want to deselect the "Viewable on Show Groups" since it'll make a redundant usergroup (it's under Usergroup Options)

then, edit my profile, add "Aaron" (or whatever you've called the group) to my secondary usergroups, submit my profile, then edit my profile again and set it as my display usergroup.

Or you could just set me as tech admin again and save yourself as the trouble :awesomonster:

Also, you may want to rename "Donators" to "Donators & Former Staff" since not all of us actually donated cash. then again you'd also have to make a separate usergroup for that if you wanted the titles not to look stupid, so it's probably not worth the effort. (Then again you can follow the same steps for creating a usergroup as I just listed, so it shouldn't take that much time. The ones of us that are former staff are myself, Dacon, Dumb Apple and Pixel, I think).

So is anyone going to do this or is everyone too lazy/confused or not have the access?

Top Bottom