Versus was announced 6 years ago, last year

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Would any of us really be surprised if it was true?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It's truly turning into the Duke Nukem Forever of the Final Fantasy series. Now here's hoping the end product is better than that turned out to be :<

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
It will suck. It happened with Duke Nukem Forever and Aliens Colonial Marines, it will repeat with this!

Fangu

Great Old One
It already looks outdated imo. I don't know why people keep flogging this dead horse. Let it go.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Because this particular dead horse makes funny sounds when flogged? :wacky: No idea with regards to the people who really and genuinely care.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
How dare you say it looks outdated? It looks like the most promising FF after 12.
Too bad I won't be playing it till...I dunno, PS5 or some shit.

Poe-Lantern

Pro Adventurer
Seven years? Wow. Just..wow.
Almost as surprising as the fact that Noctis (sp?) has like a very large fan base. Fan fic, art, videos, the lot. Seriously, what DO we know about him? ...Or the game for that matter.

[insert obligatory joke about its never-release here]

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I updated the title, lolo :monster:

Also no it didn't look promising, all we got was CGI scenes that set a dark gloomy mood, swords with engines, chick in a skirt, and some dude that smells (according to recent news). :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
o rly? :monster:

Disclaimer: Never did keep up to date. I only got a PS3 last year and played FFXIII, before that I hardly knew anything about it, same with Versus, :monster:.

Alternative disclaimer: I forgot pretty much everything about anything, lulz :monster:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
You know, I had forgotten all about that gameplay trailer. At this point, it either looks nothing like that or exactly the same (see if you can spot the joke).

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I just wish they could get on with it after that last installment with Lightning. Waiting for the game is becoming exhausting and a joke for fans.

Like so many others, I'm not even "waiting" for this game. I have nothing to wait for. Back in 2006 when I was easily impressed by visuals of a dark-haired bishi kicking some ass, I had something to wait for. Now there's just...nothing.

Top Bottom