Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Tenny what does it say? I can't see it. :sadpanda:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Final Fantasy Versus 13 Designer Tetsuya Nomura says that there was a slight delay

Tetsuya Nomura says that there was a slight delay

there was a slight delay

a SLIGHT delay

tumblr_lsgc4gUlpX1r0ojhto1_500.gif

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Speaking with Famitsu, Nomura revealed that the next batch of news regarding Final Fantasy Versus XIII is ready to go, but a small hitch has delayed it. What that hitch is, Nomura wouldn’t say, but he stressed that it was in no way related to the game.

What do you suppose that could possibly be? He lost his notecards?

Aqua

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Shiala, Bulma, Choco-Lightning
He wants to get off on fan tears just a couple days more before giving them something in return. :desu:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I think the news is about a delay on the game progress.

Do you get it? A delayed game brings delayed news about a further delay. Oh, it would be delicious.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
There's nothing more retarded in the world of media (games, movies, celebrity retirement, etc.) than an announcement of an upcoming announcement.

Aqua

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I can't wait for this delayed announcement to show us the exact same footage we've been seeing for years.

Maybe we'll get an additional screenshot of nothing!

Aqua

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Can it be pink? I think neon yellow? I think he could really light up the place if he had neon yellow hair.

Lex

Administrator
The hilarity in this thread makes me so happy. So there was an announcement? I'm too lazy to check the last page of posts.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
There's nothing more retarded in the world of media (games, movies, celebrity retirement, etc.) than an announcement of an upcoming announcement.

I had to:

announcement.jpg

Seriously, though. An announcement of an announcement of an announcement. You know it's coming.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
The jokes about versus are funny.

then I remember that they're based on the truth, and I get sad.

Purple

Charmed
I was perusing several sites earlier for any info regarding this title and goodness me, this title has acquired some obnoxious fanboys!

Fan boys bashing SE for releasing XIII-2 first and proclaiming Versus will outsell all the other Final Fantasy games. Jesus H. We don't even know squat about this game.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Quite frankly, anything would be better that 13/13-2, Not hard to outdo that shit. I'm hoping that's not the bar they're setting.

At least visually, Versus is far more interesting.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Fan boys bashing SE for releasing XIII-2 first and proclaiming Versus will outsell all the other Final Fantasy games. Jesus H. We don't even know squat about this game.

Fanboys of this game are goddamn awful. We know jack shit about this game but it's FOR SURE GOING TO SAVE THE FF SERIES GUYS

um

all we have right now is an overly pretentious trailer telling me backstreet's back forgive me if this is not the horse i'm betting on

Aqua

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I still kinda think that "waiting" is going to be the theme if not the plot of Versus XIII and SE's just doing a fantastic job of getting us used to watching Noctis sit in the car sighing.

Then we'll get to see the fanboys go all: "Shut up! Compared to the 10 years of waiting for this game to come out, 40 hours of Noctis sitting in a car is nothing! NOTHING!"

Top Bottom