Mobius Final Fantasy (formerly "Mevius Final Fantasy")

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
wol, you sound dead inside

actually, i take that back

sometimes you sound like eeyore from winnie the pooh

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Completed both Reactors in the event. The next one unlocks soon. I quite like the Masamune weapon. A 15% chance to return a used orb as a Prismatic (multi-use) orb is pretty cool.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
That was some of the most flat and awkward voice acting I've heard in a long time. I can't recall ever thinking this negatively of a Steve Burton performance before, yet the player character of Mobius manages to be even worse. =/ This isn't voice acting, this is blind reading.

Thanks for sharing though.

Hopefully the poor readings are just primarily the result of not having a great voice director since it was just for a mobile game and not indicative of the Remake's voice acting quality (especially since FFXV proved that SE can do quality emotive English dubs).

Last edited:

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
HAxTtfL.jpg

モギ宣だぜ…クポ。太古の兵器が今、目覚める…。「FFVIIウェポンリミテッド大召喚・オメガ編」が来る…。今夜0時から96時間のみの超・期間限定大召喚だ。オメガ・ダイヤ・エメラルド…星の守護者達の力…本物だぜ…クポ。

It's Moki, it's ... Kupo. Ancient weapons now wake up .... "FFVII Weapon Limited Summoned · Omega" comes .... It is a super summoned for ultra-limited time only for 96 hours from 0 o'clock tonight. Omega · Diamond · Emerald ... the power of the guards of the stars ... It is authentic ... Kupo.

Last edited:
You can definitely get higher quality extractions, but here is each card as they are when I cut them out from a 720p video, without stars assigned to any of the cards.

2sCcHIq.png

QP9JqvG.png

axc8i10.png

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I mean there's no denying the quality of the art. Although Diamond appears to be moving with speed it's never appeared to have :monster:

I wonder what that building on the mountainside is supposed to be in the left side of the Diamond Weapon artwork. If it's supposed to be Junon, then it's a redesigned section of Junon because I don't recognize it.

Although Diamond appears to be moving with speed it's never appeared to have
This is the only worrying aspect of the artwork for me. If they make Diamond Weapon able to run in the remake, or move in any way that is less rigid than a fridge, I will be disappointed. Part of the charm with Diamond Weapon is how its motions are stiff and slow.

Is this the first time we've seen FFVII's Omega actually called "Omega Weapon" in official materials?
It certainly is the first time for me. Poor Omega. It was always referred to as a Weapon, but never as "Omega Weapon". Finally Omega is one of the guys! :monster:

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
I wonder what that building on the mountainside is supposed to be in the left side of the Diamond Weapon artwork. If it's supposed to be Junon, then it's a redesigned section of Junon because I don't recognize it.

Ooh, nice spot. I didn't notice that before.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
This is the only worrying aspect of the artwork for me. If they make Diamond Weapon able to run in the remake, or move in any way that is less rigid than a fridge, I will be disappointed. Part of the charm with Diamond Weapon is how its motions are stiff and slow.

Well if Kingsglaive was any indication, I don't think it'll move like THAT. It covered a lot of ground due to it's size, but it wasn't kicking it's legs back in a sprint or anything.

CFoxGhH.jpg

Dinosaur- or bird-like skulls. :monster:

Well, again to reference Kingsglaive, in that movie they definitely seemed more like mouths and less like machinery. Opening straight up at the collar rather than forward all along the shoulder.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Did Omega Weapon always look like a praying mantis in a dapper hat who skipped out on arm day??

Top Bottom