Kanye West...

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
...can kiss my fat @$$.

th026.gif

Totally deleting his songs from my computer, and never going to so much as even torrent one of his songs ever again.

Boy am I glad I got all my Kanye West stuff from a friend of mine for free and didn't actually spend money on it.

Also YouTube comments have now reached an all-time low.

Discuss.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wow, how laughably low class!

What was the point of that? Why would he interrupt her acceptance speech to just....shout that out? Is he butthurt, or just a moron?

And LOL youtube. Where cunts run to be prejudice in secret. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Kayne West has always been a cunt. His music sucks and he's an attention whore.

Even though I find this hilarious and can't stand that ho Beyonce.

Splintered

unsavory tart
I don't like anyone involved in that entire debacle, but a 30 something year old man shitting on a nineteen year old girl's acceptance speech? He's a douchebag and an attentionwhore. Nothing new, but this is an entirely new low.

In other news, I would have had no ideas the VMAs were actually playing if it weren't for this.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
New low? HAH. He embarrassed the entire african american community during one of the biggest tragedies in recent history.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Kanye West just made a genius move. Brilliant. I don't agree with anything he did or said, though.

But yeah, he did one of the best things he could have for himself. Not being sarcastic here, either.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Not much into Beyonce but I do like her stuff. And you can tell that she's very visibly embarrassed by what Kanye did. Heard that later on she pulled Taylor up onto the stage to finish her speech. Didn't see that but that was great of her.

I can almost feel Beyonce's embarrassment in that vid, though. I feel just as bad for her as I do Taylor.

lol I wonder what would have happened if Pink had won and he still did this?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I really don't give a crap about generic white girl singer being heartbroken over some dumb negro ruining her special moment, I just hate West and his incredible attention whoring skillz.

Shit was funny though. Professional trolls don't live long however.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Not Sure - guess the movie.
He's a jerk. If I were there, I would have thrown something at his stupid head.
Who would do that? He almost made her cry! What a loser!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
She just got taught a valuable life lesson.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Not Sure - guess the movie.
He did. When you see her preform her song next, her eyes are all red and her voice is cracking. He went on to his blog to "apologize" in his fake way. But he still managed to get his say about Beyonce in there.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I like how he's all like, "Welcome to the real world," as if he'd be any type of credible judge on what the "real world" is.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Professional trolls don't live long however.

The publicity he'll get (and he already has, the incident has spread like wildfire already) is worth a thousand words. He does this shit every so often and profits from the publicity every time. He knows what he's doing.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
The publicity he'll get (and he already has, the incident has spread like wildfire already) is worth a thousand words. He does this shit every so often and profits from the publicity every time. He knows what he's doing.
no-shit-sherlock.jpg

Well durrrr.

But all it'll take is fucking with the wrong person and something really bad can happen to you.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
This was all my friends kept talking about in facebook. I thought it was hilarious how I didn't have to watch it and yet I was caught up with everything. :awesome:

Cba with seeing it though. Kanye West's behavior is not surprising to hear/see at all.

Top Bottom