Kanye West...

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
That doesn't seem to really be Taylor Swift, though. She likes to be drama free.

But like she said, she was initially excited about Kanye West coming on stage. There didn't have to be any drama. Let's be real here, can you imagine how excited a white country singer would be at a black hip hip artist (and like I said, a popular one at that) saying how fucking fly her music is and congratulating her on her success? That would be saying something.

She would have definitely appreciated it.

Last edited:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I just watched what happened on YouTube. :(

What the hell was Kanye's problem!? He's definitely got to learn impulse control!

... And manners, but that's another point.

Poor Taylor Swift, you can see it in her face, clearly! She was mortified!

She gets an honor - one she didn't expect to get, she says and I believe it (cause she looked it) - and that honor's ripped away somewhat.

*shake head* Wrong. That's all that really can be said. Kanye's someday going to speak up at the wrong time and actually have to answer for his actions.

I'm sorry for Ms. Swift; I read she was sobbing back stage.

That sums it all up.

Maybe some, but not all.

More I'd think the people who put some stuff up on YouTube are doing the paint thinner drinking...

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
But like she said, she was initially excited about Kanye West coming on stage. There didn't have to be any drama. Let's be real here, can you imagine how excited a white country singer would be at a black hip hip artist (and like I said, a popular one at that) saying how fucking fly her music is and congratulating her on her success? That would be saying something.

She would have definitely appreciated it.

Oh wait, I just reread your first post and I think I get what you meant. For some reason at first it sounded like you were saying that she should have cussed him out on stage or some such.

That being said, I don't really think that the vast majority of country singers need a hip hop artist to further their image. Any well known successful music artist could do it, if they wanted it. But country artists are already famous themselves, and they do just fine.

But you're right, Taylor is still young and new and Kanye is a season veteran, which I think would have been the more accurate way to put it. In that regard I think it would have helped them both. But yeah he had to go be an ass.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
That being said, I don't really think that the vast majority of country singers need a hip hop artist to further their image. Any well known successful music artist could do it, if they wanted it. But country artists are already famous themselves, and they do just fine.

I'm not saying she needed him. I'm just saying it would have been fly as fuck and only could have helped her. A cool shout out from one artist (from a radically different musical culture at that) to another.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
The lesson here is, if you see Kanye West coming towards you...

kanye-west-spin.jpg

RUN. AND GO TELL AN ADULT.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'd distract him with a crowded stage and hope for the best.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I'm sure she'll get over her oh so heartbreaking moment when she gets the numbers from her music sales.

The horror.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm sure she'll get over her oh so heartbreaking moment when she gets the numbers from her music sales.

The horror.

True, but still. That's a once in a lifetime moment. Your first time winning something, on stage, in front of hundreds of people. To have it stolen by a Kanye West is just rather shitty. It'd be like being in the middle of your first kiss and then suddenly Kanye West appears and punches you in the eye and says,

"I'm gonna let you finish but Beyonce had one of the best music videos of ALL TIME!"

And he subsequently makes out with her for 30 seconds and runs off.

I mean, yeah. That s...

Edit: I'd let you finish, but Skeletor's one of the best villains of ALL TIME!

- 'Thulhu

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
xD @ Obama.

Haven't heard of this, when was this btw? Might be in the newspaper tomorrow or something.

But eh. We all know Kanye's a racist sum'bitch, and if there wasn't security an' shit, he would've busted that ho fo sho. Or something.

Really now, wasn't there security that went 'AL QUAEDA!' when he got on stage?

And if I was that chick, I'd go 'What the fuck?'. But only if it was broadcasted uncensored...

EDIT: I'm gonna let you finish, but Cookie Monster had one of the best user names and icons of ALL TIME.

-Mako

Last edited by a moderator:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Also, I'd let you guys finish this thread, but Beyonce's had one of the best music videos of ALL TIME!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Meh to this whole affair and the generic response to it.

Let me know when Kayne West rapes her mother during the Disney interview.

crevaxa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MDL_0
I don't see the problem. He was just taking his rightful place as the voice of our generation.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
So what are the odds on Kanye West driving a gold plated Hummer through Patrick Swayze's funeral?

Top Bottom