fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Lolwutpear.jpg

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
I dont hate Kanye West, but that was a bit fucked up. I mean, come on, Taylor's only 19 years old, she finally wins a VMA and he screws up her moment? The solution to this problem was simple, all he had to do was congratulate her, if he just decided to walk on up there, and THEN tell Beyonce what he felt backstage AFTERWARDS. Was that so hard for him to do? Of course, being he's been known to pull shit like this, this is still an all-time low for him.

I saw the video of this and the poor girl looked like she was in shock and albeit somehwhat mortified. He might as well just have embarassed the shit out of her in front of everyone, even Beyonce. The guy needs to stop being such an attention-whoar and deflate that ego of his. I'm glad Beyonce allowed her to finish her speech though, Taylor's cute. She has a nice singing voice too.

~ SoS

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
So what are the odds on Kanye West driving a gold plated Hummer through Patrick Swayze's funeral?

just letting ya'll know, in bad taste

4j29oi.jpg

Anyways, doesn't Kanye do this sorta shit all the time? I remember him doing something very similar to Justice previously. I'm quite happy with the backlash though. It was only a matter of time before he messed with the wrong person. I never expected that person to be Taylor Swift but hey :monster:

Way to go Kanye. The celeb twitters against him are pretty lulzy to. Stepped on a baby kitten indeed.

That said, I like Taylor and Beyonce but neither videos are that great i though so meh.

TragicPumpkin

Pumpkin King
AKA
Vistillian Visty
In my opinion there music is all trash. But noone deserves that treatment.

Kanye just won douche-bag of the year on that one.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
goddamn, it's not that big a deal.

TragicPumpkin

Pumpkin King
AKA
Vistillian Visty
I iz hyper Daconz so sue me XD. I'm delirious as fuck lolz.

~ SoS

You sir confuse me. my fanboy mind is trying to place what you say with clouds voice. but it just come out as cloud wacked out on 10 liters of energy drinks.

making the end result hilarious.:P

Top Bottom