A Preview to a New Race

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
swb246jx.jpg

swb107hl.jpg

Goddamnit now I really want to find a torrent of that

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
ooo, how was Fanexpo? I hope you brought back presents for everyone :awesome:

FanExpo was AMAAAAZING. Waaaaay tl;dr to post up but let's just say I'm already counting down for next year. :awesome:
And yes, um, I brought... er... LOVE. LOVE FOR EVERYONE. <3

Sorry, school's just started up for me so I've been busy finishing up everything I wanted to get done over the summer. Doesn't meant I'm gonna be away any more than usual, though.

In regards to the recent posts, I love the way everybody's writing in Eve's death. :) It all really ties things in together and I can't wait to get to my own part - WRITE FASTER TENNY~!

Also, GO BEX GO.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Gaiz I'm having some issues with Dessie atm. In case you may or may not have noticed, I haven't been at TLS all that much recently.... probly didn't notice. >>

ANYWAY I'm pretty much leaving, if not already left... I come around to check Dessie every now and again but irl issues have just taken a lot out of me. I don't have the same time to sit and write for it, and tbh I haven't read the last 3 posts. =/ I haven't felt as inspired to write for it recently which is why I've put it off and tried to kill it...

Even right now I know what needs to come next... once everybody gets to the Rec room, we split off into two separate groups... but I can't even feel inspired to write a filler while other charas get there. =/

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Don't worry about it, Channy. It's been rather slow going for me, but my post is coming. Just take a break and come back when you feel up to it. :)

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Agreed, if stuff's going on in RL don't go worrying about this, we'll take care of it. Tho as Tennyo said just take a break, then come back later and see if you feel like continuing.

...somehow tho I get the feeling I shall be playing grim reaper for Ronin and Eydin...unless anyone else has ideas?

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
SATAN IN A DOUBLE BREASTED SUIT.

Maybe you could just contain them? Take a break and see if you want to come back Channy. (you'd better)

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
My post (now in its third incarnation btw) has a paragraph or so written in it. Thought I should remind everyone that I'm still on board here.

Which is more than can be said for that turncoat Channy. BOO! HISS!

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Channychan ;______;

Well, you have to do what you have to do! I hope you'll come back ^_^

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
:I I would rly like Terra and Emma to meet at some point, prease?

NoenGaruth

AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Well if Channy's plan was for everyone to meet up in the rec room, I'd say that will happen

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Does it really have to end just because you leave? Can't someone else mod it?

NoenGaruth

AKA
I also am a very unhappy ESPer.

Does it really have to end just because you leave? Can't someone else mod it?

^This, right there Terra's offering, and not to mention I've pretty much been running the main plot with Viola as I please.

I can understand Channy that you came up with it originally so it might be special to you, but remember since then the rest of us have contributed and shaped it as well, so now it's become ours too and we don't wanna see it end since it's been such fun.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
It's not ending. We've shown we can carry it on even when people drop out - let's group together and keep this ball moving.

Because I love my baby. ;.;

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
It's not ending. We've shown we can carry it on even when people drop out - let's group together and keep this ball moving.

Because I love my baby. ;.;
Why did this make me think of Katamari.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh lord, well, I'm going to post this message Channy PM'ed me here, and I'm sure none of you will like it but its her wishes and thus, I feel its only fair to respect them.

Channy said:
After further evaluation of the situation it's fairly clear that I won't be returning to the forum, or the RP soon, if ever. Bexy knows why and (I should hope) understands why I can't continue on with the RP, and no offense to the rest of you, but I expect her to keep that information private. But at the same time, I can't leave the forum knowing that something I've poured my heart and soul into is just carrying on without me.

I want you to understand that I'm leaving not because I want to, but it's something I have to do. And I can't leave knowing that my baby is growing with someone else. That's why it's a selfish action of me to have to tell you this way, and to have the RP closed. Because it hurts me more to have it continue on without me and not knowing where it's going/what's going on, than to just have it closed.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I don't know which feeling is stronger now.
1) Despondence - I've wasted a week or 2 on my post when I could have been doing something constructive - like sorting out my bank, insurance and budget for uni.
2) Fury - At Channy for having poor resolve and being indescribably selfish.
3) General sadness - I loved this RP and everyone involved with it.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
We could always start another RP I guess. *siiigh* And this was the only thing keeping me going during school.

/mope

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Dessies no longer belongs to just Channy, imho. We each hold a piece of it. We all shaped the story, not just Channy. And I had a lot of ideas that I wanted to flesh out as well.

How much time have I wasted? How many hours did I spend writing stuff up?

I think this whole thing is stupid. And I think Channy is acting equally just as stupid. If she doesn't want to post in the rest of forum then fine, but why ditch the RP as well?

I demand a better explanation than the one we have been given.

And if we start another RP maybe one similar so that we can all keep our characters? Channy doesn't own Emma, or Dr. Thomas or Natasha and all the stuff I had planned for them. I say if all else fails we do this.

NoenGaruth

AKA
Tennyo is right, this project belongs to all of us now! Channy only owns Sierra, but the rest of the Dessies and pretty much all of Viola are not. Need be, we can not just allow this RP to be closed but can start up another.

My first reccomendation is by finishing the current story after the next bunch of posts so you guys who have spent the last couple of weeks writing can use your hard work, then jump ahead in the timeline to a point where we can continue using our character but no longer have to worry about Sierra being in there. [Kinda like how in anime a season 2 can skip ahead many years from season 1, i.e. Gundam 00]

Alternatley, we could just conveniently write out Sierra and go on where we are, but jumping the story ahead to somewhere Channy hasn't thought of is just showing courtesty since everything that develops thereafter is all our creation and not messing with the original thing she poured her heart into.

Tho either way, I don't like channy's attitude and disregard for how the rest of us feel about this.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Sounds like a plan to me. I'll start typing up what I have. Hopefully I can get this up within the week.

Also I sure hope Channy isn't leaving us for who I think she is, or because of him.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
See, this is a good idea - maybe start a new Dessies like, after they've left or something?
I'll finish my post today and slam it up, then at least we can tie loose ends.

Top Bottom