ACC Announced For Europe, June 10

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Is it really all of Europe?

AC didn't get a full Europe-wide release last time and instead lots of countries got different release dates (UK was in April, Germany in December etc.)

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Yay, an european release date for ACC!

But since the original AC was released in my country 6 months after its official european release date, i'm not expecting to be able to get my hands in a ACC copy on that date. Oh well...

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Isn't all of Europe the same Blu-Ray region? Maybe just import a copy from whatever country it comes out in first. :)

That cover is really awful. I prefer the Japanese one. Cloud and Sephiroth aren't even looking at each other and Sephiroth looks he wants to hug Cloud rather than stab him.

But I'm kinda picky, so I'll hush up.

I know what it is. That's the same expression my dad would have when he was yelling at me for something I did wrong. I can't look at it because I'm thinking Cloud is going to send me to my room without dinner or something.

I love Sephiroth's wing though.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol Aww childhood trauma. :( *hugs*

And yes the wing is awesome. I love how those little chemistry/biology/whatever square things are incorporated. :)

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Indiana I agree with you, but I think Cloud is looking at him, but Sephiroth isnt. Its like his head isnt turned enough.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I know what it is. That's the same expression my dad would have when he was yelling at me for something I did wrong. I can't look at it because I'm thinking Cloud is going to send me to my room without dinner or something.

Oh lawd, that made me laugh out loud. I agree, your description of the expression is dead-on XD

That said, I still like it better than the Japanese cover. Sephiroth's pose in that pic is a little distracting.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
I posted it, but Tetsujin called to my atention that there wasn't any official press release from S-E to back this up, so I decided to remove it until we get an official confirmation.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Yeah, we should really wait until get something more official.

Online shops really aren't reliable for that kinda stuff.

Isn't all of Europe the same Blu-Ray region? Maybe just import a copy from whatever country it comes out in first.

Not all versions might be the same though. If one cares about having a dub in their own language they might have to wait.
Apart from that, the movie is region-free anyway, so if one doesn't care about certain dubs they can just import it from anywhere.:P

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol Oh oops. And I've been telling people all along that only NA and SA can import the Japanese version and have it work.

When did this bit of info come out?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
When the first images of the back of the case appeared. No region coding symbol = no region code.

SilentTweak

Gee Gee Gee
AKA
Chocolinx, Rumi
@Tetsujin
You're giving people in Europe false hope. The Japanese version ACC is for BluRay Disc Region A only. Just as Tennyo said, importing this will only work for South Asia and North America only. The FFXIII demo however is region free.

Top Bottom