That's right bitches! Sephiroth X Cloud is now cannon :awesome:

And I too find Cloud bleeding funny.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
LOL, why do you find that funny?

Poor Cloud! :(

Because I thought he was getting a pervy, spurty nosebleed the first time I saw it :awesome:

I am weird like that.

That's right bitches! Sephiroth X Cloud is now cannon :awesome:

And I too find Cloud bleeding funny.

Whatchu talking about? Did you not see the Zack and Cloud back to back scene? Cloud x Zack is totally canon! Sephiroth just wants to make kinky "sword fighting" with Cloud in the middle of the battle! :awesomonster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Whatchu talking about? Did you not see the Zack and Cloud back to back scene?
But Zack is dead... Cloud can't date a dead person, so he'll have to take Sephiroth who's apparently trying to undress him.

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
Because I thought he was getting a pervy, spurty nosebleed the first time I saw it :awesome:

I am weird like that.

Whatchu talking about? Did you not see the Zack and Cloud back to back scene? Cloud x Zack is totally canon! Sephiroth just wants to make kinky "sword fighting" with Cloud in the middle of the battle! :awesomonster:

Kinky battle. Me likey! :D XDDDDDDD

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
But Zack is dead... Cloud can't date a dead person, so he'll have to take Sephiroth who's apparently trying to undress him.

Hence why he cant date aerith XDDD
Cloud so confused when someone infront of his face( Tifa ) loves him so much XD shes a good girl and hes so trap in the past -_- XD

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Kinky battle. Me likey! :D XDDDDDDD

INORITE :monster: That's Sephiroth starting to use those kinky sadomasochist bondage skills he's implied to have (see: Sephy's outfit). :wacky:

Hence why he cant date aerith XDDD
Cloud so confused when someone infront of his face( Tifa ) loves him so much XD shes a good girl and hes so trap in the past -_- XD

The past which includes Aerith, Zack, and Sephiroth.

Someone must tell the poor man that he can't date two dead persons, and have a "sword fight" with the latter. :awesome:

Anyone have moar pics to share? 8D

EbonGale

the bomb in the piano
AKA
SableWind
So in that pic with Seph backhanding Cloud across the face, am I the only one who noticed that he's only got one of his chest-strap things?

And I didn't notice this by staring at Sephiroth's chest for an overly long time.

Nor does it lend credence to the theory of these two undressing for nefarious reasons.

Not at all.

;>>

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
INORITE :monster: That's Sephiroth starting to use those kinky sadomasochist bondage skills he's implied to have (see: Sephy's outfit). :wacky:

The past which includes Aerith, Zack, and Sephiroth.

Someone must tell the poor man that he can't date two dead persons, and have a "sword fight" with the latter. :awesome:

Anyone have moar pics to share? 8D

aha XD Sword fight. A Big Buster Sword Vs a Long Sword :awesome:. Interseting!!
Wow my mind gotten very werid o_o XDDDDDD

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
Speaking of swords :awesome:

Looks like Angeal can stop turning in his grave :monster:

Someone restored that thar sword for some proper sword fightin'!

nygqc7.jpg

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
So in that pic with Seph backhanding Cloud across the face, am I the only one who noticed that he's only got one of his chest-strap things?

And I didn't notice this by staring at Sephiroth's chest for an overly long time.

Nor does it lend credence to the theory of these two undressing for nefarious reasons.

Not at all.

;>>

You mean this one?

mobile01da788528e4483da.png

Hmmm.... maybe it's either an animation mistake (OMG! MISTAKE!!!!) or the other one got ripped off or something?

Top Bottom