ACC's release in Japan

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I CANNAE STAND THE WAIT. :rage:

I hope it gets here on Saturday.
I hate it when the Sunday delays my shipments and I have to wait until Monday or later. :doh:

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Well, I guess the photos of the Cloud Black PS3 and contents IS a little info... but still this is crazy, where are the youtube clips/spoilers and reviews and such... guess they were too focused on that FFXII trial. It's 10:23 AM where I am in Texas right now so I hope some more stuff pops up during the day. This is eating me alive, tearin me apart and imploding me from the inside out >_<.

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
So um, sorry for being a noob, but when is this suppose to hit Western shores?

Nevermind, I'm an idiot, it's in my the above poster's sig. xD

But...June 2nd?! wth?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to find the FF13 demo version. And I haven't actually seen it anywhere. And thanks Channy, lol

Lols, you're welcome. :monster:

You guys just be lucky you have to wait a day or two or that you get mail on saturdays. If I were to order it, I wouldn't get it two weeks from now just because Canadapost is the gayest thing ever.

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
@ Daryl, Sony announced June 2nd for the American release of ACC and I'm going with that date cuz they are the ones producing the BD for ACC.

@ Channy, sadly mine will take about 2 weeks to get here cuz I had to use teh cheapy Air Economy Box as my dad made me get a cheap one grrr... so yeah I gots to wait a while too XD.

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Holy Light

Citizen of dial up hell
AKA
ilianapandora (Youtube)
Seeker of Salvation, you and I are in the EXACT same boat >< i've got about a 2 week wait before mine gets here to me in Tx by the Air Economy Box thing. And like everyone else pretty much, I think it's really weird how there's virtually nothing been leaked for us to see yet. I say its a mass consipracy...or something :awesomonster:

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I want spoilers dangit! We need to add some incentive, how about, whoever posts the first clip containing spoilers gets a date with any FF chick of their choosing, in their mind of course.

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
Seeker of Salvation, you and I are in the EXACT same boat >< i've got about a 2 week wait before mine gets here to me in Tx by the Air Economy Box thing. And like everyone else pretty much, I think it's really weird how there's virtually nothing been leaked for us to see yet. I say its a mass consipracy...or something :awesomonster:

That's what I said in the beginning XD, it's just way too bizarre that not a single review or any info at all has been leaked (aside from the few spoilers in ACC sub-forum) but I think it has to do with the fact that everybody is mostly more focused on that (god-forsaken!!!) FFXIII trial that came with the movie really (no offense it's just a tad frustrating). Ya I see, sucks we have to wait so long and then I'm gonna be heavily restricted in watching it when it DOES get to my house cuz my PS3 is on the goddamn fritz and only access I have to one is my BFF's PS3 whom she is sharing with a friend. I want some info NAOz!!!

@ Lord Noctis, LMAO that is just hilarious haha!!

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Mine just arrived, gwaaaah! *runs in circles* :reptar:

Edit: DAMN THAT WAS HARD TO OPEN D:< It's so pretty~

Last edited:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
If this wasn't mentioned before already - ACC is region free. Rejoice European peeps! :joy:

Gonna go watch it now, bai. :awesome:

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

Seriously, I would have first ordered the Japanese and then European version had I known that it was region free! Now it is pointless because I will have watched the movie soon... So yes that saved me some money, not just with the movies but also avoiding to buy a PS3 *rambles on and on*

And sorry Tetsujin for threatening a fellow European, I just had a moment of jealousy. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh SpaceSheep I am so jealous of you!!!!!! D: If only I had a Blu-Ray I SO would have ordered a copy. :/

Also I heard there was drama over someone posting a torrent? Tell me about it for lulz.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Oh SpaceSheep I am so jealous of you!!!!!! D: If only I had a Blu-Ray I SO would have ordered a copy. :/

Also I heard there was drama over someone posting a torrent? Tell me about it for lulz.

Yeah, there was a new member who posted a link where one could download the "Case of Denzel" OVA.

Makoeyes removed those posts (the member in question posted it in several threads). and i think that he banned him/her.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol Tet I bet (oo a rhyme) you'll have to go open it at the police station in front of the police, so some such. XD

lol Probably not but I would lol if you did.

Dark and Divine said:
Yeah, there was a new member who posted a link where one could download the "Case of Denzel" OVA.

Makoeyes removed those posts (the member in question posted it in several threads). and i think that he banned him/her.

Oh, well that wasn't very lulzy. :/

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
lol Tet I bet (oo a rhyme) you'll have to go open it at the police station in front of the police, so some such. XD

lol Probably not but I would lol if you did.

No, but sometimes they'll let you come to the customs office and THEN you have to open it in front of them. :monster:

I had to do that twice for the DC soundtrack and then the KH Complete soundtrack...it delayed things because they kept the stuff there for a couple of days before they sent me the notice.

Gah.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh maybe that's what I was thinking of. Or not. I dunno.

I just remember in Berlin a couple of people had to go somewhere and open their packages in front of the cops. I could have sworn it was a police station, though.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Well, the cops aren't at the customs office but they will still go "What's in there? could you open it? You got an invoice? Blahblah?"

And then they make you pay taxes. T__T

Top Bottom