ACC's release in Japan

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'll donate when I get a job.

Also, would I get banned if I told you I found a torrent for it? D=

Off course not. In fact, it'd be legal to post a link to it, too. We're not the ones hosting it, and if people could get sued for posting links to sites that have torrents, then Google'd be the first to fall.

If anyone of the staff ever bans someone for posting a link to a torrent site or a page therein (anything but the direct torrent link), I'll ban that staffer for good measure, :monster:.

But if you want to be safe, you could just go 'the pirate bay has an ACC torrent, fgj'.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Um... *remains silent*

Also wtf is up with PirateBay? They are seriously letting me down, man...

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Off course not. In fact, it'd be legal to post a link to it, too. We're not the ones hosting it, and if people could get sued for posting links to sites that have torrents, then Google'd be the first to fall.

If anyone of the staff ever bans someone for posting a link to a torrent site or a page therein (anything but the direct torrent link), I'll ban that staffer for good measure, :monster:.

But if you want to be safe, you could just go 'the pirate bay has an ACC torrent, fgj'.

Forget what I said then. :wackymonster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy

orly? Cause quite a few staff have said that they'd ban anyone of sight for posting links to torrents. And tenny mentioned in another thread that someone DID get banned for linking. =/

Anyway I found one, and I was waiting to test it out first to make sure it was the real thing before linking people. My torrent is stuck at 90% though, so the not so epic wait begins. D=

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
orly? Cause quite a few staff have said that they'd ban anyone of sight for posting links to torrents. And tenny mentioned in another thread that someone DID get banned for linking. =/

Anyway I found one, and I was waiting to test it out first to make sure it was the real thing before linking people. My torrent is stuck at 90% though, so the not so epic wait begins. D=

If it turns out to be real, could you PM me the link?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
No not yet. It hasn't finished downloading and I don't wanna waste people's time with a fake/corrupted torrent. D=

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I WANT THE SITE LOCATION.

If it's fake I'll know.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Kay. :monster:

Also it seems all my connected peers are stuck at 90% like me. D=

Because the size of the file, I was skeptical about it and held off telling people. YOU ALL SCARE ME SO MUCH WHEN YOU COME AT ME LIKE HUNGRY BEARS. *throws the honey*

Last edited by a moderator:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PM IT

BE HAPPY I SAVED YOUR BACON

NO LINKS POSTSED HERE LFKJNEGHNOEH

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I don't think it's the real thing. But some people have already downloaded it so I dunno.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
For all your sakes, I hope so too. Otherwise I'll be hunted down with pitchforks and torches. :aah:

Top Bottom