ACC's release in Japan

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well maybe they are planning to give us a XIII demo but that's not done in English yet. :monster:

Or not. lol :P

I didn't import either. I'll have to wait until June to get mine. :(

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Don't stores hold midnight release parties for highly anticipated movies/books in where you live or in Japan? They've become all the rage here in the US. lol I think it was because of Harry Potter that it really became big, and a local GameStop had a midnight release party for FFXII. :)

Oh and I guess a lot of stores had midnight release parties for the Twilight movie. Bleh. :X
we had midnight release parties for both Breaking Dawn and Brisingr at work. It was rather lame since I strongly dislike both franchises :monster:

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Um, is it just me or is not just a wee bit strange that NOT A SINGLE piece of info or a review of ACC has been put up anywhere on the net as of yet when it's been out for almost a day now? I just find this really bizarre and kind of disturbing to some extent o.o wouldn't you guys agree? Especially since the front page post has been completely empty too.

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
It hasn't been a day in japan yet if I'm not mistaken.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Sorry, I meant like moreso just 12 hours already. I half-thought some reviews or some info would come up by now... I just find it really bizarre nothing has, but I guess it's just me. Im real happy though cuz my ACC pre-order finally shipped at about 4 am this morning!!! YAY!!! XD

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

A

Great Old One
LOL, that'd be pretty amusing if they were trying to write a review but couldn't because they just kept watching it over again.

FlowerGirl

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Aery
I know i'm new and all >_>; But I've been looking around the net and I to find it very weird nothing has come up as of yet. Crisis core was all over the place maybe after two hours of it's release.

And where I order mine at still says not ready o.o

Suzaku

Pro Adventurer
It's only early afternoon in Japan, and summaries and such have already been posted on some Japanese websites and blogs.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yeah it's only 3:12PM here. I headed over to the display in Ginza...there wasn't really anything of note going on.

Big-ass banner on the side of the Sony Building though.

As well as this which was showing the trailer and playing the FF7 Main Theme pretty loudly :P

Midgar Model:

And me with the Buster Sword...really shows you how big the damn thing is, the only reason I'm showing the picture with me in it.

...I want it...

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
/jealous.

What's the Midgar model like? It seems super detailed, and one of the images looks like the interior of the Mako Reactors were made to glow.

X :neo:

Katrak

>.>
That model looks pretty damn big. Kinda like on the scale of what was in the ShinRa building in the game. Pretty cool. Also love that Buster Sword.

FlowerGirl

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Aery
Whoa! Your so lucky! give anything to see that! first hand... I see Reno's hand in the back on the srceen..^_^

ForceStealer

Double Growth
/jealous.

What's the Midgar model like? It seems super detailed, and one of the images looks like the interior of the Mako Reactors were made to glow.

It is really detailed, every sector has a difference arrangement of buildings and the buildings have a lot of variety. Sector 7 has bunch of cranes as though they were rebuilding which I thought was odd. But I suppose it could be for building Sister Ray supports. And yeah, there are green LEDs all around the inside of the vents on the reactors. Here's the other side:

Quick question for kanji experts, how come some of the reactors have their Kanji number (4, in this pic) and others have some other one I don't know (3 here, clearer shot of 2 above)

Lord Noctis said:
Is that sword made from real metal?

I doubt the Buster Sword is metal, but I can't tell what its made out of, I wanna know how heavy it is.

Last edited:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Wow, you're so lucky. I wish I could go there. ;_;

Also, is that the place where they have those awesome posters? If so, did you attempt to steal them? Cause I would! :arr:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I bet Noen would kill for good pictures of that for his 3D model...

I was actually thinking of him when I took the closeup shots. I wanted to take shots all around it but the SE Staff guy was hovering behind me and I didn't wanna get in trouble.

But I remember there being discussion on which way the Shinra building REALLY faces. And according to this model it faces the Sector 5 Reactor. But in FFVII it definitely is in line with the Sister Ray which was built on the remains of Sector 7.

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Wow, could we drool over that model and sword any more? :wacky:

On a side note, Forcestealer's pretty hot. :monster:

MoTi550

Lv. 1 Adventurer
So I was going to get mine via FedEx by 10:30AM today, but it's been stuck in Alaska since like 8:00PM last night because of a 'Clearance Delay.' This happen to anybody else, or am I simply that lucky? :B

Top Bottom