Ad tests commencing

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I guess I am a tad surprised as Bluehost isn't that expensive. Are we doing this to upgrade at some point?

Yeah, bluehost isn't that expensive, but it doesn't matter how inexpensive it is, because you know...it's not generating any sort of revenue thus far and thus it either has to generate money or else constantly be a drain on Yop's pocket. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Ahh okay makes sense. I was just wondering if something else was going on that I missed... I tend to miss a lot in case you didn't notice :awesome:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
How superior of you. The 'common' members have as much right as you do, Lord M.O.G.
Dude you on msn? There's something you should really see.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
LOL I love how everyone took M.O.G. seriously. This is awesome.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I think Hitler M.O.G is a pretty cool guy. eh hates on Jews common members and doesn't afraid of anything.

Hitler-Awesome.png

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I took it as serious because I couldn't tell the difference between that and his usual way of dealing with questions. My bad.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
So which is it mog? trolling? or trying to communicate with us and lower your nazism?

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I was joking.

Well, to actually BE serious, no, I apologize, but there is really no way that the Staff section is going to be open to anyone other than Staff, in the near or distant future. I know solid, final answers get everyone upset here, but it's not going to happen.

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
Orite, I forgot when people get mad at a staff member's posts, that staff member has to come back and say it was a joke in order to save himself. My bad. :awesome:

Well, to actually BE serious, no, I apologize, but there is really no way that the Staff section is going to be open to anyone other than Staff, in the near or distant future. #it's not going to happen.

Now, I know this is going to sound strange, but why?

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Lulz, is there anything else to say regarding the actual ads themselves or has this thread run its course regarding the subject at hand? Either discuss the ads and stuff, or refrain from posting please.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
tlsad2.jpg

How does one excruciate dragons?
Is this a new term for vaginal discharge?

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Orite, I forgot when people get mad at a staff member's posts, that staff member has to come back and say it was a joke in order to save himself. My bad. :awesome:

If that helps you sleep at night, baby.

But yeah, let's keep on topic. I think that having 'Premium Members' and having perks for that might get people to donate. It worked so well at another forum I used to go to, that over time, almost everyone was a 'Premium Member'.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well I'll definitely get Yop to remove the ads and stuff to all donators and stuff. That's definitely a start.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Yeah how much to lose the ads? I mean I don't see the ads but there's a big blank space there.

Top Bottom