Amnesiac Love- A CloudxTerra club

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Wow I like this couple just by what I see. I'll join... and that goes double if Ryu's snarking pics :P
(i find him funny)

Maybe he should just put it behind a spoiler cut

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Cloud_and_Terra_Love_v2_by_XxRainingDazzlezxX.jpg

VO: Narco Disco, the hip new fad SLEEPING the nation!

Cloud_x_Terra_by_White_Oro.jpg

Cloud: Are you hitting on me... or my Pauldron?
Terra: You know, I'm not sure any more. You're both sexy...

4606645.jpg

Terra: Apparently this is mandatory. At least that's what his friends told me. They were laughing at the time, what does that mean?

6622361.jpg

Cloud: Terra, avert your eyes. I don't want you to go blind as well.
Terra: What did you see?
Cloud: Chaos... Naked.

5048873.jpg

Terra: Oh... hi... Firion...
Cloud: I'll return your flower in a minute, man. Just gimme a minute alone here, I'm trying to get a flower for myself.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Actually, you didn't say I had to post meaning alongside them. Really, though, it's a crack pairing, there's not a whole lot of content to discuss. Yeah, they match well, and they're friendly, but lest we move into the realms of making it up, not much to discuss.

How'd I miss this one before.
6304127.jpg

Cloud: Told you you didn't want to see it.
Terra: Oh god... The horror. I was casting Tornado, and...
Cloud: It's okay. Just forget all about it and go to your happy place.

Emma

The Minish Elf
....Okay, I didn't, but I thought you'd get it by
Fine, he can do it. But don't over do it please. Keep it to a low rate. I don't wanna have to scroll down a post and just see quotes of images with only a sentence of jokes under it. :(

Really, though, it's a crack pairing, there's not a whole lot of content to discuss. Yeah, they match well, and they're friendly, but lest we move into the realms of making it up, not much to discuss.
In this club, we like it. We discuss it. Besides that, its entirely plausible now, for CxT to be real or canon, we have Dissidia.

And by post "meaning" you might at least contribute something to this club besides jokes about fine art. If you want to put the jokes in, you don't have to do it to every picture, or you could at least post something for the club...like a nice image or a nice fanfiction. :doh:

----- On topic -----

Here are some Terra images and some Cloud images.

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/MagitekElite/Dissidia/4972101.jpg
(Not sure if I posted this one...) http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/MagitekElite/Dissidia/5028179.jpg
http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/MagitekElite/Dissidia/4609249.png

I'm gonna get more when I'm on my computer and not my mother work computer lol

And here are some fanfictions I found.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4979684/1/Taking_you_on_a_date
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4914229/1/The_Power_of_Words

I haven't read them, but I hope they are good :P

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
....Okay, I didn't, but I thought you'd get it by
In this club, we like it. We discuss it. Besides that, its entirely plausible now, for CxT to be real or canon, we have Dissidia.

Possible, sure. Plausible, no.
I mean, it's POSSIBLE for Firi/Terra too, or Cloud/Ultimecia, Or Zid/CoD, or WoL/Cosmos, etc. etc. etc. but they aren't plausible pairings, even with Dissidia.
And there's a reason I put them all behind spoiler tags. You don't have to look if you don't want to.

And by post "meaning" you might at least contribute something to this club besides jokes about fine art. If you want to put the jokes in, you don't have to do it to every picture, or you could at least post something for the club...like a nice image or a nice fanfiction. :doh:

Fine art I would not call most fan art. I wouldn't call most art fine art, really. Nor did I snark every picture.
And well, some people seem to think doing the snark is doing something for the club. I think it's those who take the pairing less seriously, myself.

4e-rosa_rydia%20(2).jpg

Hilariously, I found this in a FFIV fanart gallery. Someone thought this was Rosa and Rydia instead of Tina x2. Someone apparently cannot read.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Terra is River Tam and Cloud acts as a comforting Simon Tam. Perfect sense is made.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
So... does that make Cecil Preacher Book?
Firi is Mal?
Squall is Jayne, Bartz is Wash, I think.
That leaves Inara, Zoe and Kaylee to dole out. You can divvy them up among Ulti, Shanty, and Darky as you like.

Emma

The Minish Elf
Not only could they not read, Ryu, but it came off of Pure Reason, which is a FFVI site that holds mostly Terra images lol

I seem to think that's plausible since they spend so much time together and that he saved her from himself. I kinda like FirionxTerra a lot and I have a super awesome picture for it
hurr.gif

Q, I don't think I added you like I meant to. I'll do it now :)
Also, Cloud does look very female
wuut.png

But Terra is prettier, so we can see the different better 'cause Terra has either purple or green eyes ^^

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Also, Cloud does look very female
wuut.png

But Terra is prettier, so we can see the different better 'cause Terra has either purple or green eyes ^^
Uhm... if you say so I guess....

Emma

The Minish Elf
She is. Don't make me explode.
I know, I'll go Zoolander on you!
zoolander.png

----

Has anyone seen these before? They were renders, but for some strange reason Photobucket won't take em.
Cloud.png
Terra.png

They are game sprites. Pretty cool, huh? There are other forms for Cloud, but this one resembles him more than the others lol

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I think FirionxAerith > FirionxTerra. If that crack pairing were more popular, I'd make a club for it. I'd love to see fanart for that pair.

But, back to CloudxTerra... yeah, some people might consider them a Yuri pair considering some of these pictures. :awesome:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I think FirionxAerith > FirionxTerra. If that crack pairing were more popular, I'd make a club for it. I'd love to see fanart for that pair.

Put it in the Zerith Club! It'd be almost exactly the same!

But, back to CloudxTerra... yeah, some people might consider them a Yuri pair considering some of these pictures. :awesome:

Some? Might? Consider?

Are, my good woman.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
That second one is cool. Nice art. Terra looks gorgeous in that dress, If she were real I would have some fun.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'd join it, I just think he and Aerith are better together. I should make a comment about them in the Zerith club, like Ryu said:awesome:. Then again, Aerith wasn't in Dissidia (or was she? DUN DUN DUNNN), so no-one really thinks about it, hehe.

Those fanarts are so lovely. ♥ I bet there's a ton of Dissidia art out on the Japanese sites now... I really feel like browsing. *O* Maybe I will... maaaaybe.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

God damn you Cleriths and making everything a parallel to--- hey, that one actually is kind of hilarious. :awesome:

No, really, that made me laugh. I remember there being a CloudxTerra avatar like that- do you know which one I mean Drake? There was like a checklist for what Cloud wants... I think it was half-human, likes flowers, wears pink? I'm not sure though. But it was funny. xD

Top Bottom