Amnesiac Love- A CloudxTerra club

Emma

The Minish Elf
Uh, that's weird. I've tried to remove the "Name pending" thing, but it doesn't go away :(

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
That is such an adorable icon! I love it! ^_^

Also I think only a mod can change the thread name. :)

Emma

The Minish Elf
Ah, I see. Hopefully one will look in here and see that :P

The icon is adorable :>
So, anyone have any good fanfictions or images? I'm waiting for Photobucket to finish the upload and hope it works. In the mean time, if anyone has anything at all, post it kay? :>

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Yeah I see that now. I like that second one. It's very passionate.

Emma

The Minish Elf
Passionate and a little sexy lol

I think that if TxC was real, their relationship would be really passionate and full of love. Defiantly.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Yeah I would agree with you. They are both Blonde and good looking. I think they make an excellent couple. It's nice to have something different then the usual Cloti Clerith stuff.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I think that if TxC was real, their relationship would be really passionate and full of love. Defiantly.
Well, I think it might take a while, because neither seems to fully understand love, and I think they could slowly grow into the relationship, and slowly but completely fall in love.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Well, I think it might take a while, because neither seems to fully understand love, and I think they could slowly grow into the relationship, and slowly but completely fall in love.
Usually thats the way to go. You rush into stuff and it ends up crash and burning and then you wonder if it was worth it in the first place. So allow them to take all the time they need.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

This. It would be sweet and awkward and maybe not even love at first but a friendship that blossoms. They both would still have so much t learn about themselves and the world and the way things work. But they could do it together and form a bond! *squeals*

Wow I'm loosing it. :aah:

Emma

The Minish Elf

That's sorta like how I see their relationship. I see em as friends and then they slowly get together and well...-_-

It's nice to have something different then the usual Cloti Clerith stuff.
Different. Yes, it can be healthy to try something different :D

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

THIS. That is what I really love about this pairing. I think it's so adorable that way... I just find shy characters together REALLY adorable, though. ♥

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Isn't that the truth. And it's also a fresh new taste to.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Oh, well hopefully Ryu will come in again and remove the name pending thing lol

Four days ahead of you, Emma

Forget the Squall in here please lol
3288402.jpg

Look out, it's the commonly called Emo brigade! They'll cut something all right, and they don't mean themselves!

Here is a great one!
6947486.jpg

This makes my sense of gravity hurt until you rotate it 90 degrees clockwise.
Also, Cloud plays grabass.
News at 11

Emma

The Minish Elf
THIS. That is what I really love about this pairing. I think it's so adorable that way... I just find shy characters together REALLY adorable, though. ♥
So do I :P

Surprisingly, there haven't been a lot of Dissidia fanfictions, even about Terra and Cloud as a couple. I thought Dissidia fanfiction would flood up the place :D

Anyone writing one?
Four days ahead of you, Emma
Thank you, Ryu. I appreciate it . Here, take a flower
lalalacj6yj0.gif

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Anyone writing one?
I would, but I haven't played Dissidia. But it seems like a fun pair to write, I'm just not sure how I would with no Dissidia knowledge.

Emma

The Minish Elf
I would, but I haven't played Dissidia. But it seems like a fun pair to write, I'm just not sure how I would with no Dissidia knowledge.
There's not much story to it :D

Its basically exactly what happened in the game but a little bit different.

Here are two fanfictions I found. I think I've already posted one, but I'm not sure. Plus, it updates with different CloudxTerra fanfictions.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4841877/1/The_Bearer_of_Hope
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5120058/1/100_Terra_and_Cloud_stories

I'd write one, but I'm stumped with what I've got already >_>

Emma

The Minish Elf
Does no one actually read the sigs of other members?

|||
|||
| \ /
?
Oh, well I assumed everyone here has already read that....I should update my first post and put those in there for people :D

I'll add yours too, Drake.

*goes to edit posts*

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
We could always have a Clerra contest. :awesome:

Top Bottom