Amnesiac Love- A CloudxTerra club

StrifeClouds

Little Rain Cloud
I would like to join this club. Here is a cute pic I found to share with fellow Cloud x Terra fans ;) Btw, DrakeClawfang, I am loving your Dissidia fan fic. I've been reading it since you first started. Keep up the great work!

Cloud_x_Terra_2_by_Darklarxi1.jpg

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
44f4b697472c365cc40de63dab37f965eae78197.jpeg

87ae104f8881b994ce56b5a053f8f8c654b0a254.jpg

Last edited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
OMG, that first one is so cuuuuuuuuuuute! Except Terra's feet look really weird.

Second one is badass, like Dark Lord Cloud and his queen....

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Oh Emma you might want to change my name from Race Driver to Vossler^_^

Emma

The Minish Elf
( Sorry this is so late. School finally got to the vacation lol )

Yes Pomona Sprout, there is a contest. I updated the first post. :P

Um, sure Vossler, I'll do that now :>

Terra, that second art piece you posted is absolutely beautiful :P

Emma

The Minish Elf
lol Sorry, Quexinos. I was doing a lot of things, helping people through guides for games and writing :) Plus, I hate to admit, I was hanging out on a few anime forums :S

So, did anyone actually think about doing the contest? :C

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
No not really. We were kinda waiting for your return and also RL issues sometimes have to take control.

Emma

The Minish Elf
Oh, well I didn't really have to be here unless any one has questions...? You still have a while. Also, if anyone does, you could create music for them. :)

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I'm sorry I took a trip to the drabble site:

Cloud was walking through a snotty meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around his head when he spied an incompetent little Tryceratops lying under a tree.

Cloud skipped over to see the dear thing and was hairy to find that she was hurt! An animal cracker had pierced her starry little eyeball and she whimpered blissfully with the pain.

"My explosive little friend," Cloud said. "Let me help you!" He took out his Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the animal cracker, as freakishly as he could. The Tryceratops cried out and Cloud's heart ached, like curiosity killed the cat. "You'll be all right," Cloud whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you Terra and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping Terra up in his arms, Cloud carried her home and made a bed for her beside his own. For seven days and seven nights, Cloud nursed Terra, cleaning her eyeball and feeding her Flower-brand Tryceratops chow.

On the eighth night, Terra climbed into bed with Cloud. She burrowed under the covers and retardedly pulverized Cloud's thumb. It made Cloud giggle and he cuddled close to Terra, stroking her nostril and singing quickly to her.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Cloud hurried home so he could curl up with Terra. It gave him a girly feeling whenever Terra pulverized his thumb.

Then one night, Terra looked up at Cloud and said, "If you kiss me, I will become an ugly princess."

Cloud screamed boastfully, he was so surprised. How could a Tryceratops talk? He must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," Terra said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Cloud said and kissed Terra on her nostril. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood an ugly princess! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Princess Terra," she said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Cloud said.

"See?" Terra said and showed Cloud the scar from the animal cracker on her eyeball. Then she kissed Cloud and they tumbled on the stove and did a lot of very small things, some of them involving an excited hockey puck.

"I love you," Terra said when they were done. Cloud clasped her close and they lived together happily ever after on all the princess treasure Terra had stashed away.

And if Terra didn't know about Cloud's visits to the Tryceratops sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt her.

Cloud finished packing. Ever since Terra, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Cloud had been ugly.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing pulverized him, all was incompetent. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going on the stove to become a hairy hockey puck.

Just then, there was an explosive knock at the door. Cloud opened it and stood there blissfully for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his nostril.

When Cloud came to, Terra was holding his eyeball and looking excited. "My love," Terra said freakishly, "I'm sorry for the starry shock. I've been shipwrecked on a snotty island for the last ten years, living like curiosity killed the cat. I was only rescued last week." She paused. "I lost my thumb in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Cloud could hardly believe his Terra had returned. "I will always love you, thumb or no thumb. Besides, you can cover it up with an animal cracker."

They embraced boastfully and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was girly.

On an explosive and girly morning, Cloud sat on the stove. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His thumb ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Terra to love someone with an incompetent nostril?

Freakishly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a starry ugly flower, all on a summer's day. I wish my Terra would pulverize me, in her own snotty way..."

"Do you?" Terra sat down beside Cloud and put her hand on Cloud's eyeball. "I think that could be arranged."

Cloud gasped boastfully. "But what about my incompetent nostril?"

"I like it," Terra said blissfully. "I think it's hairy."

They came together and their kiss was like curiosity killed the cat.

"I love you," Cloud said quickly.

"I love you too," Terra replied and pulverized him.

They bought a Tryceratops, moved in together, and lived retardedly ever after.
Dunno how a nostril can be incompetent but oh well..

On the stove, Cloud pulverized his animal cracker. He had been busy with the animal cracker for hours and now wanted nothing more than an ugly cuddle or a small massage from his lover Terra.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his hairy Terra appeared at the door, grinning blissfully.

"Put down the animal cracker," Terra said quickly. "Unless you want me to pulverize that animal cracker on your thumb."

Cloud put down the animal cracker. He was snotty. He had never seen Terra so excited before and it made him starry.

Terra picked up the animal cracker, then withdrew a hockey puck from her nostril. "Don't be so snotty," Terra said with an excited grimace. "A Tryceratops bit my eyeball this morning, and everything became explosive. Now with this animal cracker and this hockey puck I can quickly rule the world!"

Cloud clutched his girly eyeball retardedly. This was his lover, his hairy Terra, now staring at him with an excited nostril.

"Fight it!" Cloud shouted. "The Tryceratops just wants the animal cracker for his own hairy devices! He doesn't love you, not the ugly way I do!"

Cloud could see Terra trembling retardedly. Cloud reached out his thumb and touched Terra's nostril quickly. He was hairy, so hairy, but he knew only his girly love for Terra would break the Tryceratops's spell.

Sure enough, Terra dropped the animal cracker with a thunk. "Oh, Cloud," she squealed. "I'm so ugly, can you ever forgive me?"

But Cloud had already moved on the stove. Like curiosity killed the cat, he pressed his thumb into Terra's nostril. And as they fell together in an explosive fit of love, the animal cracker lay on the floor, starry and forgotten.

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. Cloud strode along the path, making for Starry Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, he carried the Incompetent Flower, which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Nostril.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave him warning and he drew his snotty animal cracker just in time to face the excited woman who flew at him with such grace that he was almost dazzled.

The woman struck retardedly, and Cloud barely raised his animal cracker to meet the attack. They fought long and freakishly until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, Cloud found himself forced to one knee, the woman's animal cracker pressed to his hairy thumb. "I am Terra of Starry Castle," she said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Incompetent Flower. Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you on the stove."

But Cloud had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up his animal cracker with a twist, overpowered Terra and pinned her to the ground. "What say you now?" Cloud said, looking down upon her.

Terra's eyeball shimmered like curiosity killed the cat. "I have underestimated you, Cloud. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty...and more."

Cloud's desire was enflamed. His thumb throbbed and all his thoughts were to pulverize Terra like a Tryceratops. Cloud caressed Terra's explosive eyeball and she responded. They came together blissfully, and their joining was as ugly as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet hockey puck!" Cloud groaned and pulverized Terra as quickly as he could.

"Ouch!" she yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," Cloud said. "That's where I put the Incompetent Flower for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed boastfully on the grass, forgetful of all but their small love. "We will stay together forever," Terra said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Nostril never got the Incompetent Flower and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.
I like how the flower hurt Terra XD

and so on:
http://prillalar.com/drabbles/

Emma

The Minish Elf
It was funny :D
I've only gotten to read two of them so far, but its funny ^^

Would you mind if I posted it on the second post in the thread in the contest area under "Quexinos Entries"?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Well yeah you can but the site generated the stories XD SO I don't really feel like I did much, I just filled it out like a mad lib :P

Emma

The Minish Elf
Wait...you didn't write it? O.o

I need to know before I edit or else I will get in trouble if the person who did write it saw it >.<

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
I'd like to join the Cloud x Terra club :)
I haven't really noticed Terra til I saw some Dissidia video footage at the Distant Worlds concert a couple weeks ago, then watched more vids on youtube, then searching for dissidia cosplays. She and Cloud would make a nice couple :D

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
That scan with Vaan in it with him grabbing her arm...

...and the inclusion of Tifa...

...do I sense trouble or this ship? :(

Yes or no? What do you guys think?

Top Bottom