• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

An off-shoot from the cancelled FFVII web series?

Several years ago I met a cosplay at Anime North who had made the most amazing life-size chocobo - her legs were the chocobo's legs, but from the torso up she was the rider on the chocobo, and somehow she had constructed an articulated neck for the chocobo that moved in a completely lifelike way, like an ostrich. I wish I'd taken a picture because it still sticks in my mind as one of the most awesome cosplays I've ever seen.

With that style of grainy hand-held filming, you could probably make that chocobo cosplay look real.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
...Wow Wedge was so annoying.

Overall I'm not a really a fan of how the characters behaved.

Still very much interested in this though.

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah
If only the FF VI Fan Movie had this much potential sigh. :sadpanda:

Tseng was awesome and the Avalanche bit was good as well minus Wedge feeling very off- character as he was meant to be a man who looked up to others and had low self esteem and lacked self confidence. However this Wedge feels loud, childish and obnoxious

Riruka

Rookie Adventurer
Liked the Tseng one a lot, though I had the weirdest feeling it would go exactly in the direction it did. It was very well done, though. I always imagined the FF7 universe to be this dark.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
I know what you mean, Alex. But yeah it shouldn't be that important.

And again this is not the way I pictured those two characters to be like. But that Tifa has potential, in fact I kinda like her.

Wolfhart

embraces her dreams
AKA
Monik XIII
What Pixel said... Maybe it's because I'm a girl but really, it's kind of sad that when people think of Tifa, "boobs" is the first thing that comes to their mind (not talking about you Alex). Actually, if I had to pick something I don't like of this Tifa it might be the face ^^; but this is one of the videos I've liked the most

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Now, I love breasts, I think they are a lovely part of the female form. But when I think Tifa, I think LEGS.

Tifa needs the legs of a kickboxer. That's not perverse, its consistent. I need to believe she can jump kick me in the face at any given moment. Anything else is detail.

Haven't watched the clip yet. But, I will. I can't help myself.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Don't get me wrong, as I said Tifa is so much more. Cute face for once, great personality most of it all!

What I would have hated is for them to go the "sexualised" way about her. But there are a thousand ways where you can have a chesty female and not use it in a sexual manner. Sorry, rambling. Face wasn't how I would have pictured her too...

Either way and a bit more in-topic. All these "home video" types are starting to tire me a bit. I mean they're cool but they work mostly as promotion for something, I believe. Again, just my opinion.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Maybe it's just for the introduction of the characters. But who knows. And when will we get to see Cloud

AvecAloes

Donator
Hm. I wasn't really a huge fan of the AVALANCHE video, I know everyone has already said stuff about Wedge, but I wasn't really feeling Jessie, either, for whatever reason.

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah
Is it bad that I'm sad she's not... that much well-endowed?

I know Tifa is much more than that, but hey...

Isn't it set in the past though ? Zangan mentions that Sephiroth is coming to look the Reactors.

she still has time to get some

enlargements.

But yes i like this Tifa so far very tough and trying to be strong. imo character strength and character before sex appeal and fan service anyday.

in crisis core they're still small rather

crisis-core-54.jpg

and in og

Tifa-ffvii-guide-masamune.png

it's hard to see but it's clear that they're not the mega milkshakes that she has later on

tifa_lockheart_windblowing_by_kevin4-d4q6u3b.jpg

lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom