Arkham Has Moved

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
@Inter - Same. It wasn't bad, but it didn't have any of what I was expecting to get from a story-centric DLC, especially after the ones that I got for Asura's Wrath.

X -
The negative pregnancy test is what made me believe she wasn't pregnant or lost the baby, if we're wrong then I'm not sure how I feel about hitting a pregnant woman no matter how crazy Harley is

Yeah that last fight with Robin was hard. Because I gotten so used to playing as Batman I kept trying to do his moves with Robin. To me the most amusing fight was the one with Robin and Harley, how he took the card from her breasts and then left her hanging, her comments after it were pretty funny.

I saw that Cadmus thing, you think maybe that's what Gordon was referring to when he said "that other problem?"

I caught that right after typing it out (there's an edit comment in my post ;) ). It still makes me curious about why she'd have the clip of her singing to her kid in Arkham City, unless she was just consoling herself.

That part was pretty damn great.

Also- I think that last quote is referring to the events in the Arkham City: End Game comic's plot.

X :neo:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I saw your edit. Yeah I think it is possible she was just consoling herself.

X-SOLDIER said:
Also- I think that last quote is referring to the events in the Arkham City: End Game comic's plot.

Oh then maybe is going to be something addressed in the next game like Azrael comments will probably be too

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I was hoping for more, This really didnt add much to the game itself.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
The bit about setting of Explosive Gel selectively is one of the only things that seemed really helpful / improved imo.

X :neo:

Top Bottom