Arkham Has Moved

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
If it's true, I'd be VERY interested in checking it out. Anything that's story-related and not just combat DLC.

X :neo:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Russell said:
Honestly I had forgot about this game entirely

This is unacceptable.

I hope this is true because I would love to play a story-related DLC.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
This is unacceptable.

Once you've got 100% complete on the story mode with Batman there is nothing left to do. Except a huge amount of combat/challenge maps. (Which I‘m just not interested in.) Arkham City feels cold and empty. :(

It's a great game, but it’s kinda forgettable. There was huge excitement running upto it, lots of discussion whilst playing it, then a month after everyone had completed it: a resounding nothing. Anyway proof is in this thread, five posts ago the last post is dated 2011.

I feel this game needs more story arcs, the Mr Freeze thing was good. No character development, but I liked learning more about Freeze. Lots of the Batman villains were relegated to cameos for fan service instead of a good side quest.

So my biggest complain about this game is that there isn’t more of it to play. (Needs more side quests/story, less combat/challenge maps. :P

I hope this is true because I would love to play a story-related DLC.
Concur. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
zNAe.jpg

hmmmm

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
A8AY.jpg

May 29th: $9.99 on PS3, 800 MS Points on 360.

The Harley Quinn's Revenge mission sends players back into Arkham City to face their final challenge as they interchange between playing as both Batman and Robin. Gamers must utilize each of the characters' unique combat and investigative skills to uncover Harley's vengeful plan and shut the gates on the urban mega-prison forever. In addition to experiencing a new storyline, fans can explore new environments and face-off against Harley's all new gang of thugs.

The final chapter in Batman: Arkham City that adds more than two hours of original gameplay to the critically-acclaimed interactive title.

Oh. Hell. Yes.

Plus- my little sister just got a PS3 a couple weeks ago.
Perfect timing.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'm very excited about this but I would've liked it if Nightwind was also a playable character.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I'm really hoping that somehow this DLC makes it so at least Robin has dialogue in the Challenge Maps. Him and Nightwing being silent still makes me sadface.

Vendel

Banned
I'm really hoping that somehow this DLC makes it so at least Robin has dialogue in the Challenge Maps. Him and Nightwing being silent still makes me sadface.

I thought they were supposed to be stalking people? Do you want them calling out their attacks?

"Nightwing PUUUUUUUUUUNCH"

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I thought they were supposed to be stalking people? Do you want them calling out their attacks?

"Nightwing PUUUUUUUUUUNCH"

Batman & Catwoman both have dialogue between the rounds on the challenge maps, and at the time that the DLC was released, it was rather significantly mentioned how both Robin & Nightwing didn't have any (especially because Nightwing's a rather chatty character), and it'd be nice for at least Robin to get some, since he's featuring as a proper character in the new DLC.

Also:
bachqr002lg.jpg

bachqr004lg.jpg

bachqr008lg.jpg

bachqr011lg.jpg

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
In my restless dreams, I see that city... Arkham City. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
In my restless dreams, I see that city... Arkham City. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did.
no mary be quiet you were in the back seat the whole time

tumblr_m3awz0y0EV1rr9iewo1_1280.jpg

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
zlc1nm.png

I've been hearing some interesting speculation about Harley's appearance
looking like she's suffering from Titan poisoning, which may be caused by the fact that she's currently pregnant with Joker's kid. It'd be interesting to see if that gets mentioned at all, even if it's not within that specific context.
Either way, barely 10 days left.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Looks like she's just been through a rough fight. Doesn't at all look like Titan poisoning to me.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Gotta agree with dacon here, she doesn't look anything near like the joker.
Considering her artwork shows her a wreck after the jokers death it isn't a stretch to think she just got a bit fucked up trying to take down the bat.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Rocksteady has clarified its earlier assertion that there are still undiscovered easter eggs in Batman: Arkham City, saying that there are still "3-4" left to be found.

At a panel hosted by IGN at London's Kapow! Comic Con, Director Sefton Hill said that there were "3 or 4" secrets in the game that nobody had yet uncovered.

"Some of them we put in there that were really obscure were found within a week [like the Scarecrow code]," he said. "We didn't think anyone would ever solve that, but it only took people two days. But there are still 3 or 4 things that people haven't seen - some of them very subtle things. There's one that we had right in one of the first demos that we did that nobody has found - it's in there if you look hard enough."

The panelists also shed some light on the creative processes behind Arkham City, although they refused to be drawn on what Rocksteady's next project will be. Sefton did take the time to reiterate that they were absolutely not working on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, to our continued disappointment.

Look out for our full panel write-up soon.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05...-4-undiscovered-secrets-in-batman-arkham-city

Fuck this is gonna bug the shit out of me

Top Bottom