Ass appreciation thread (inevitably NSFW)

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
sPUtgPp.jpg

AvecAloes

Donator
Flare said:
^I want this underwear

cute underwear is cute, but I personally can't really do the whole "underwear all up in my crack" thing. I do own like, 2 thongs, but only wear them when absolutely necessary.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Flare said:
^I want this underwear

cute underwear is cute, but I personally can't really do the whole "underwear all up in my crack" thing. I do own like, 2 thongs, but only wear them when absolutely necessary.

I only own a couple thongs myself, but it's actually never bothered me to wear them. I'd for sure wear them if they're that cute. :awesome: I do find other styles more comfortable though, so only wear said thongs when necessary (One of them is nude colored and so it goes under white things) :monster:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Flare said:
^I want this underwear

I only own a couple thongs myself, but it's actually never bothered me to wear them. I'd for sure wear them if they're that cute. :awesome: I do find other styles more comfortable though, so only wear said thongs when necessary (One of them is nude colored and so it goes under white things) :monster:

But they cut your farts in half and make them less loud. :kermit:

Why else were thongs invented? :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Hells to the ya Iskra

22939289973_5840381379_b.jpg

iskra-lawrence-2.png

1173027_741857622625115_716461727_n.jpg

I am just baffled by this woman's ass, thighs and almost-abs/flat stomach... it is both mesmerizing and unfair. :monster:

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
HMMMMmmmmm. I see your butt thar, and I raise you a ballerina badonk:

I actually don't mind that!

I'm at a weird crossroads between very comfortably in being totally hetrosexual, but being totally fine with appreciating a male physique. I can see a male ass and go "Yep, that's a great ass". I distinctly remember a few occasions during boot camp (where we all have to shower together) and some joker would wave his cock around and I'd think "Yep, he's definitely got a fat cock and is proud of it. Good for him!"

I just sort of wish everyone was naked sometimes. Bodies are great. I'm weird, I know.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I actually don't mind that!

I'm at a weird crossroads between very comfortably in being totally hetrosexual, but being totally fine with appreciating a male physique. I can see a male ass and go "Yep, that's a great ass". I distinctly remember a few occasions during boot camp (where we all have to shower together) and some joker would wave his cock around and I'd think "Yep, he's definitely got a fat cock and is proud of it. Good for him!"

I just sort of wish everyone was naked sometimes. Bodies are great. I'm weird, I know.

I'm the same way; I'm only into guys but I can appreciate nice looking women with good bodies. :D

Anyways if you wanted more asses, just speak up! :awesome:

6c9ca493ed01bf62f5afba14fde29bf9.jpg

ce782eb52524209e8835d433955117a1.jpg

6bca37654ba568269a9d97e0f382d669.jpg

Top Bottom