Ass appreciation thread (inevitably NSFW)

AvecAloes

Donator
Oops, sorry :monster:

5f5ca4d315da41eb8e7e816b3519640b.jpg

AvecAloes

Donator
Unfortunately, I don't think either of the last two you posted have been real :(

Edges are too fuzzy, the hand picking the wedgie on the first one is all kinds of jacked, etc etc

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I'm all over the place with trust on ass pictures, because on one hand, I've definitely seen 'true good to be true' asses in real life; some people are just blessed that way. On the other hand, it sucks seeing an ass photoshopped. Just rock what you got! It's all good!

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Unfortunately, I don't think either of the last two you posted have been real :(

Edges are too fuzzy, the hand picking the wedgie on the first one is all kinds of jacked, etc etc

Ehh blur isn't the best thing to use to judge whether a booties been shooped though as focus tends to drop off pretty fast around curved edges in photos.

Though I agree that photo is a contender for being shooped. Not only is the hand janky but there does to be some clone stamp/smooth brushing on her under-bun that is visible.

Most people who for some reason photoshop butts are generally amateurs and the easiest ways to tell is honestly just to look for distorted physical space next to the stock.

Tons of times they miss this straight line in the BG which happened to get curved by the curve tool :monster:

Additionally the other best way is just to google search the image often times you will find the original source if it has been shopped.

15-female-athletes-with-better-butts-than-kim-kardashian_1.jpg

This one could be real just because Brazil :monster:

the-crap-we-missed-1218-27-560x560.jpg

Janky leg on this one isn't definitive proof of shoop imo. She's doing the classic ass pose which does lock in the calve muscles when she puts the left leg forward, from that angle it makes it look noodly but its the position is just doing the same thing to her calve that its meant to do to the ass, push it out.

Furthermore with the sheer amount of hard lines and straight edges in the background and foreground of this image if it was shopped who ever did it had to have spent at least 5 extra minutes correcting the space around her. Which imo would atleast show some sort of distortion or blurring somewhere in the BG when blending it back in. Unless he was really really pro.

Lastly theres some forced perspective stuff going on with the positioning of her body in relation to the foreground which could add to the illusion of the ass is fat :reptar:

Otherwise I say probably real :reptar:

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Off course volleyball asses are real; think of all the squatting and jumping they gotta do. :monster: (Didn't help my sister tho who has virtually no ass... shhh, don't tell her I said that :wacky: )

HQCgZ.jpg

B_Sr0X-WoAAz622.jpg

B9Q4khxIEAA6dn0.jpg

large.jpg

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Something tells me that phat asses are less common in Scandinavia and the surrounding areas.

Last edited:

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I don't think that's quite fair to say.

It's just a difference in body type; Scandinavians edge out on the tall and thin side, and that's okay. But if you go to say, Brazil (and other Latin American areas), a lot of people have the hourglass, round butts shape, and that's also okay.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I sit on my arse all day too and my fat gets stored in my gut. Doesn't mean it should be there (or that it's attractive) though, :monster:. TL;DR yes, fat distribution matters, but whatever body type one has, too much is too much IMHO. That's only relevant if one wants to be attractive to me though. And I'm probably very picky (or simply not being open at all) about whom I find attractive. Or maybe I'm too afraid of being considered shallow and shit. Asdf.

Top Bottom