Ass appreciation thread (inevitably NSFW)

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I sit on my arse all day too and my fat gets stored in my gut. Doesn't mean it should be there (or that it's attractive) though, :monster:. TL;DR yes, fat distribution matters, but whatever body type one has, too much is too much IMHO. That's only relevant if one wants to be attractive to me though. And I'm probably very picky (or simply not being open at all) about whom I find attractive. Or maybe I'm too afraid of being considered shallow and shit. Asdf.

Yop, I don't think this makes much sense (especially considering that many bodacious asses are due to the butt being the biggest muscle in the body, and the natural fat distribution there is just a bonus), but hey, do you, brother.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Genetics play a big part of it, sure.. which help determine not sure body fat distribution but also bone structure, etc. Even at my peak of health few years ago, I still wasn't just 110lbs. :wacky: I still had a badonkadonk and hour glass shape because I attribute that to the Russian in me with my height and broad shoulders.

..then as soon as I got my sit down job, some of the weight came back. :wacky: And that's just the family I come from, we're a portly bunch. :monster:

I think Kim K had something to do with it... Nicki Minaj helped, and now it's just becoming the norm... Meghan Trainor is also singing about it, plus size models are getting more gigs ... Long live the ass! :monster:

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
On a similar note, I'm not sure who started the big butt movement (I think people credit Kim K for some reason) but I sort of appreciate that big butts are thing now because I used to feel really unattractive for having one. My best friend growing up was this leggy blonde slender attractive goddess and I was like this weird little knobby mutt with a sloppy looking butt standing next her and people (mom included lol) did call me bubble-butt when I was younger. I've only recently come to appreciate my lovely lady lump which is unfortunate because I should have embraced my body all my life. But, you know...there will always be critics.

I think Kim K had something to do with it... Nicki Minaj helped, and now it's just becoming the norm... Meghan Trainor is also singing about it, plus size models are getting more gigs ... Long live the ass!

This is funny to me, hearing how 'butts are in', because the Latin/African American communities (i.e., me), have always valued shapely rears, since forever. Nicki Minaj, Kim K, Iskra Lawrence, etc etc, are just reiterating what my community already knew; nothing wrong with a badonkadonk!

BUq07Jo.jpg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I think that one is shooped; I can see from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shoops in my time.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^THAT is actually a really nice idea for a different kind of boudoir photoshoot. Like a kitchen/baking theme. I love it. :awesome:

a4485dcba0f82368a9b9685b77548f25.jpg

:monster:

Top Bottom