• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Ass appreciation thread (inevitably NSFW)

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
aq7PLpR_700b.jpg

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
I have my conspiracy theories about this. Any time a video game character has a dress, they make their form less pronounced to prevent clipping. The player isn't gonna see it, after all. In order for the comparison to be fair, you gotta compare her more form-fitting dresses.

And that's me taking a humorous post seriously, aha.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
I have my conspiracy theories about this. Any time a video game character has a dress, they make their form less pronounced to prevent clipping. The player isn't gonna see it, after all. In order for the comparison to be fair, you gotta compare her more form-fitting dresses.

And that's me taking a humorous post seriously, aha.
Except the models shown are from when even Cloud is wearing a dress too, so they are both wearing more form fitting dresses in Wall Market.

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
But his dress has a lot more volume than the rest of theirs, doesn't it? Plus Cloud doesn't really move around much when he's in the dress section, whereas Aerith's is designed for her general costume.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I always thought Aerith had a big butt, as the answer to Tifa's boobs, but maybe not. What about in the regular models?

*...Obligatory curiosity about Rufus' ass*

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
formfitting2.gif
Here's some evidence. The dress is clearly supposed to be form-fitting around her hips, thighs and navel area - but when you get rid of the surface mesh, it doesn't match at all for technical reasons. But the intention based on how the dress fits her form is clear.

difference.gif

Here's an additional comparison. This curve is also meant to hug her form, but there's still lots of space between the intended shape and the underlying model. This is more research than I would usually do on a character's physique, but, hey.

I always thought Aerith had a big butt, as the answer to Tifa's boobs, but maybe not. What about in the regular models?

*...Obligatory curiosity about Rufus' ass*
Her hip to waist ratio is absolutely nuts in the original, yeah. Once Rufus' model circulates more, I'm sure his ass'll be studied as well :monster:

Last edited:

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
But his dress has a lot more volume than the rest of theirs, doesn't it? Plus Cloud doesn't really move around much when he's in the dress section, whereas Aerith's is designed for her general costume.
But the model shown above is specifically Aerith in her Wall Market dress, not her general costume? And it's more formfitting than her general costume dress.

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
But the model shown above is specifically Aerith in her Wall Market dress, not her general costume? And it's more formfitting than her general costume dress.
My other post, the one above your latest one, uses her wall market model to prove my point. It shows that the leg mesh under the dress is not representative of her intended shape.

Just as you say, it is form fitting. And the leg and hips are smaller so they don’t clip. Check out the example.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
My other post, the one above your latest one, uses her wall market model to prove my point. It shows that the leg mesh under the dress is not representative of her intended shape.

Just as you say, it is form fitting. And the leg and hips are smaller so they don’t clip. Check out the example.
The difference is negligible IMO, even with her Wall Market dress shape adding a little volume/mass to her behind, it's still smaller than Cloud's.

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
The difference is negligible IMO, even with her Wall Market dress shape adding a little volume/mass to her behind, it's still smaller than Cloud's.

OK, I’ll give you smaller than Cloud’s, which is pretty damn amusing. But not bone flat like the tweet probably made people think.

Last edited:

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
I dunno bout you Kev but I'm not sure how keen I'd be to get fucked with a snickers tbh like there's a high risk of those nuts getting places you don't want them imo.

Wispa I can sorta see it has the right kind of smoothness to structural integrity ratio.

Top Bottom