• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Avatar: The Last Airbender & Korra (SPOILERS)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
It's because Korra is a BAMF so it's okay. :monster:

Also, Korra seems to be a bit more mature story wise. The first show was rather kiddy. Success gave them more freedom I guess?

Z

Zealkin

She's actually 17, we haven't been given word of the brothers ages yet though.

LunarSkye

Pro Adventurer
AKA
CL, Prompto
tumblr_m2cj9oAcYU1qdmlfso1_250.gif
tumblr_m2cj9oAcYU1qdmlfso2_250.gif

tumblr_m2cj9oAcYU1qdmlfso3_250.gif
tumblr_m2cj9oAcYU1qdmlfso4_250.gif

tumblr_m2cj9oAcYU1qdmlfso7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m2cj9oAcYU1qdmlfso8_r1_250.gif

Z

Zealkin

I love Bryan, haha saw that on tumblr today! Always nice to know how into the show they are :)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Can we have a photoset of him beating the crap out of M. Night Shyamalan? Because that would be awesome.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I know it's tempting because of how awful it is, I've had such temptation but remember what is seen cannot be unseen.

Z

Zealkin

It is literally the worst thing you will EVER see. Just remember it got a 6/100 from rottontomatoes, do you really want to sit through cinematic hell? If you've seen the live action DBZ movie it's like that only more whitewashing and even more awkward dialogue like:
"He's bending fire without a source!!!" Because in the movie M night made it so firebenders NEED FIRE RIGHT NEXT TO THEM TO BEND.

DON'T WATCH IT!!!!

Good news though
Makos possibly nerdy/dorky:
http://korranation.tumblr.com/post/21277841060/korra-and-mako-ride-naga-through-the-city-looking

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It is literally the worst thing you will EVER see. Just remember it got a 6/100 from rottontomatoes, do you really want to sit through cinematic hell? If you've seen the live action DBZ movie it's like that only more whitewashing and even more awkward dialogue like:
"He's bending fire without a source!!!" Because in the movie M night made it so firebenders NEED FIRE RIGHT NEXT TO THEM TO BEND.

DON'T WATCH IT!!!!

I've seen worse.

Yes, I know it's shit, I've still seen worse.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@ video of Mako and Korra riding Naga:
The gang that Korra got into a fight with is affiliated with the anti-bender uprising?

How many episodes have aired so far? I really don't get a chance to watch them. :(

Z

Zealkin

@ video of Mako and Korra riding Naga:
The gang that Korra got into a fight with is affiliated with the anti-bender uprising?

How many episodes have aired so far? I really don't get a chance to watch them. :(
just two,
no I'm not sure of the context though, it looks like Bolin got taken by the triad for some reason, and the equalists took the triad AND Bolin thinking he was a part of them
a lot of anime sites have them up though.

I've seen worse.

Yes, I know it's shit, I've still seen worse.
Eh there probably is, but then again I'm not much of a movie goer, and this killed a part of my childhood :/

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah I figured there would be sites that have them.

Now just have to find time to look and watch. :P

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

DON'T WATCH IT!!!!

Good news though
Makos possibly nerdy/dorky:
http://korranation.tumblr.com/post/21277841060/korra-and-mako-ride-naga-through-the-city-looking
pff no it's not

Z

Zealkin

the pitch is lower but it's an extension of the training clip. I hope they're not making it a trend to keep doing this, because by the time the episode comes out I've already pieced together what's going to happen :/

Z

Zealkin

Ah they updated the flash game!!!!!!! ZUKO'S STILL ALIVEEEE NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!!!!!!

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
The virtual city tour is really a nice feature, and it is awesome to find out that Zuko is still alive but retired and has a daughter as his successor. I wonder if the position of Firelord has lost some of its political power and is more similar to the state of power the Monarchies of the U.K. and Japan had during the 1920s? (Which both still had more power back then compared to present-day, but less compared to positions during the 18th and 19th centuries).

Oh and one funny non-important spoiler, the Cabbage Man became a businessman and created a Cabbage Cart (a cheaper version of the Satomobile)!

Last edited:
Top Bottom