• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Avatar: The Last Airbender & Korra (SPOILERS)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I might have to do the same. I don't have Nickelodeon (or satellite/cable in general) at my new house, and unless I want to be like, "Hey Mom and Dad, can you record a cartoon for me," I think I'll be waiting. :P

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Psssst, Zeaklin...

Pause to 0:19...

tumblr_m1rstnszIB1r5rks8o1_500.jpg

You're welcome. :P

Z

Zealkin

Damn, you beat me to it! XD

Omg i did not think this would happen so soon, i am dying right now!!fb rfignu ngoigmnreiognioerm
tumblr_m1rtheTDL21qceiz6o1_500.png
cfduifcboysadnfcyhuv i qfwhiopdfjqwiopdr

I CANNOT FUNCTION XD

SO CALLED IT THOUGH

Last edited by a moderator:
^
0:35
Are the anti-benders using techniques to remove people's ability to bend, copying what Aang did against the Fire Lord? Oh sorry, I mean "The Phoenix King".

Z

Zealkin

^
0:35
Are the anti-benders using techniques to remove people's ability to bend, copying what Aang did against the Fire Lord? Oh sorry, I mean "The Phoenix King".

it sure looks like it, I have no idea though! It looks really creepy D:

Also in the trailer:
tumblr_m1rtcogtuF1rq8xyio1_500.png

God yes lightning bending is still in there!!! I think that's Mako behind the mask too!

TOO MANY FEELS RIGHT NOW

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Energy bending... oO; Doesn't that mean that Amon IS a bender himself...?

This man is more threatening by the minute... Just like Voldemort (had a muggle dad, hated muggleborns -this sounds like a meme)

Z

Zealkin

Energy bending... oO; Doesn't that mean that Amon IS a bender himself...?

This man is more threatening by the minute... Just like Voldemort (had a muggle dad, hated muggleborns -this sounds like a meme)

ha i know what you mean! he's really ominous, and we have a villain that has the potential to go deeper than Azula!

Maybe Amon has been to the spirit world himself and ended up learning it? I mean sure normal people aren't as spiritual as benders but its still seems plausible.

Also is it possible to make this a spoiler thread? When the show comes out on TV it will be hard to keep writing in spoilers all the time.

Z

Zealkin

Beginning April 1, fans may log on to nick.com for an interactive experience and introduction to Republic City. Show information, fun facts, micro games and additional new content make up this “Welcome to Republic City” online experience. Also leading up to the television series premiere, Xbox users will have the opportunity to download the first episode and trailer for free and purchase episodes from Avatar: The Last Airbender. The first The Legend of Korra episode will be available on VOD. In conjunction with the series premiere, Nick’s mobile channel NIMO, will have a live simulcast of the first two episodes.

source: http://www.nickpress-thelegendofkorra.com/

Z

Zealkin

Making it VERY clear this time around

Haha i love the two little sisters, especially Jinora

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
If anyone is interested Nickelodeon now has an interactive Welcome to Republic City tour on their website, here's the link: http://www.nick.com/games/legend-of-...xid=5KOR_LOKTu
There are a few new things from this new feature; maps, information on the characters, and information about Republic City. Not all locations can be unlocked at the moment, it's only possible to get to City Hall. A few new characters like the United Republic Council are shown. What is interesting is that the two Water Tribes each get a representative, and apparently the Northern Water Tribe representative, Tarrlok, can be manipulative behind council doors, and he holds a long-standing rivalry with Tenzin. Also the (non-bender) people, like Pema, who live on Air Temple Island are apparently called Air Acolytes who carry on the teachings of the Air Nomads.

Z

Zealkin

Saw this today but forgot to post it! You can only get to a certain point where the website keeps you from progressing which is really annoying...

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Maybe they don't want to spoil anything yet. :awesome:

Also, do you guys want to keep discussion of both Korra and the Last Air Bender together? Or should I split some of this out to make a separate thread for Korra spoilers?

Z

Zealkin

Well Korra is a part of the world of ATLA, and it is a short series; I don't mind it staying in just one thread.

Z

Zealkin

Thank you so much!! If you can get past the three stages they set up that would be amazing!!!!

Top Bottom