Avatar: The Last Airbender & Korra (SPOILERS)

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
James Cameron had a copyright on the title "Avatar" for quite some time before Avatar: TLA came out. Get over it.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
James Cameron had a copyright on the title "Avatar" for quite some time before Avatar: TLA came out. Get over it.
only because 'fern gully' was already copyrighted :awesome:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i bet he copyrighted it before pocahontas was known as rebecca rolfe

hipster.jpg

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
The Legend of Korra ~ Official Trailer 720p HD (Corrected Speed)

On Nick's Avatar facebook page they've posted "Hi everyone, we're having some technical difficulties with the speed of the trailer and are taking it down. We'll be posting the correct version later tonight. Thanks!", so ripped once again... here is the correct 1:43min trailer.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Why can't they just call this James Cameron's Avatar: The Legend of Korra to avoid any silly lawsuits? would be a long and fun title!

Z

Zealkin

apparently they have all the episodes already, they're just waiting for Nick to actually "open" a spot on their show lineup...

Z

Zealkin

yeah I knew it was going to be taken off quick when Mike and Bryan commented on the vid, nice job un-mirroring it! <3

You mean Nick has to consider showing something other than Fairly OddParents, TUFF Puppy, or SpongeBob?!

Replacing mediocre and overplayed shows with something actually worth seeing? IMPOSSIBLE!!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh hot damn,
so Katara was Korra's water bending master?
I LIKE IT

AND SHE STILL HAS HER HAIR LOOPIES even as an old lady!!!!

And I am thinking I shall like Kora very much just from that tiny little sample. Yes indeed.

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Still strikes me as a little unfair that fire-benders can just make fire whereas the others need some of their element around to start with. (Which isn't much of a problem for airbenders I guess.)

I mean it wouldn't be too hard to explain away with some ignition thing a la Mustang in Full Metal Alchemist, but just something I noticed when I watched the show.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I found it weird how the fire nation could draw their power from a meteor. Shouldn't that be more of an earth and mineral type thing...?

My headcanon = they don't need their element around because they draw their power from friction.

/science

Z

Zealkin

And I am thinking I shall like Kora very much just from that tiny little sample. Yes indeed.
I really like her voice <3
Still strikes me as a little unfair that fire-benders can just make fire whereas the others need some of their element around to start with. (Which isn't much of a problem for airbenders I guess.)

I mean it wouldn't be too hard to explain away with some ignition thing a la Mustang in Full Metal Alchemist, but just something I noticed when I watched the show.
I think that's part of the reason why they conquered so well too.
Although water benders can draw water from nothing too, just not as much :/ and you have to be really good at it, and earth is pretty much everywhere.

I found it weird how the fire nation could draw their power from a meteor. Shouldn't that be more of an earth and mineral type thing...?
it was a comet which makes even less sense because a comet is basically frozen water XD

Top Bottom