• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Avatar: The Last Airbender & Korra (SPOILERS)

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
avatar__the_last_airbender08-12-232.jpg

Awesome fanart is awesome. I couldn't find a previous thread which I thought was a tragedy.

I'M ON SEASON 2 OF THIS SHOW AND IT IS AWESOME AND AMAZING. I made this thread on the behest of winter who is completely obsessed with this show.

so... yeah, i just felt like we should have an actual Avatar thread

oh god Zuko/Azula is so much hnnngh what is wrong with me ;_;

OH AND LEGEND OF KORRA IS COMING OUT SOON

LegendOfKorra_press_1279735660.jpg

yes I am filling this post up with pretty pictures to distract from the fact that I don't know what to write about :sadpanda:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
This show is amazing, yes. I approve of this thread.

Can't wait for Korra. :3

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Toph is fucking amazing and the reason I started watching the show tbh

Also I can't wait for legend of Korra. Little line test preview here:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
I'm fucking STOKED for Korra. STEAMPUNK AND ANTI-BENDER REBELLIONS, THIS COULD NOT BE MORE AWESOME.

anyways my favorite ATLA character was Azula. SHE WAS NOT A FUCKING SOCIOPATH because Bryke said so, and I hope that Korra will give at least some hint as to what happened to her in her later years.

also I was buttmad that we never found out what happened to Ursa.

i'm drunk i'll post in this thread again later, ilu loooneeyyyyy

LunarSkye

Pro Adventurer
AKA
CL, Prompto
OMG, I love this series and I can't wait for Korra!

Oh, fav character would be Toph. <3

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
NO ONE WANTS AN AVATAR MOVIE ANYMORE

ESPECIALLY NOT WITH A BUNCH OF FUCKIN WHITE PEOPLE LEIK SHYAMALAN AND CAMERON WOULD DEF PUT IN THAR

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i leiked james camerons movie better when it was called fern gully

adventuretime.png

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I didn't see the last airbender movie. But James Cameron's Avatar sucks ass.

Anyway, yes, this was a great cartoon. Its the only children's TV show I have seen in the last 10 years that approaches some of the stuff we had growing up. I can tell you right now my kids will watch be watching this show. As I imagine TV will only continue to decline.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
OH AND LEGEND OF KORRA IS COMING OUT SOON

HOW SOON IS SOON?!

I NEEDS THIS. RIGHT. NOW. :aah:

*has withdrawal symptoms*

But seriously I can't believe we didn't have am Avatar thread before. I only watched this show a few months ago but damn, it was pretty good. If this show had been on when I was a kid I think it would have been the kind of thing that I would have been obsessed with.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I absolutely love Avatar. My favorite character is Toph. How can you not like her? She's fucking awesome.

btw both Avatar movies sucked.

Xinda

Memento Mori
Loved that TV series. Had issues with parts of it, but oh wellz.

Also, I think (if I'm not mistaken) that Korra will only be a "mini-series" (possibly like 6 episodes long?) also some characters will be mentioned/flashbacked to, so - but I've not heard anything about Azula specifically. Would be nice to hear about, though.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i leiked james camerons movie better when it was called fern gully

thank god i was not the only person who thought this

avatar was a boring piece of shit with pretty colors to distract you from that fact

Also, I think (if I'm not mistaken) that Korra will only be a "mini-series" (possibly like 6 episodes long?) also some characters will be mentioned/flashbacked to, so - but I've not heard anything about Azula specifically. Would be nice to hear about, though.

They say they're going to see how it does, but if it does well more episodes are a possibility. I heard ATLA was originally a lot shorter until everyone went nuts for it and Nick ordered more episodes.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
tron was a boring piece of shit with pretty colors to distract you from that fact

fix'ed.

and this is old news but i thought i'd post it here cuz it's cool

I love how you can see her use all the different bending styles.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
and this is old news but i thought i'd post it here cuz it's cool

lmao woman i posted that on the first page

Also I want some serious awkward interaction between Korra and Tenzin since he's supposed to be like between forty and seventy and yet she's the spiritual incarnation of his dad.

Top Bottom