Awesome Cosplay!

Smaddy

Green Mage
IMG00098.jpg

cosplayfastfood-1.jpg

Also their costumes are based off of this: http://adventchicken.ytmnd.com/
Thank you! I always wondered what those costumes/characters were based off!

Lightning

AKA
CrimsonLight
IMG00098.jpg

cosplayfastfood-1.jpg

Also their costumes are based off of this: http://adventchicken.ytmnd.com/
After years of preferring a faster, more gory form a killing, Sephiroth discovered a slow-paced, financially gratifying way: fast food. This new type of mind control quickly spread, and nearly everyone in the world became his puppets.

But now, Colonel Cloud has appeared with a new weapon, grilled chicken, and he aims to destroy Sephiroth's artery-clogging regime with healthier dinner choices.
That was...epic. :awesome:

I wonder if there are other characters, too. That'll be fun. :pics:

Smaddy

Green Mage
The Tifa and Yuffie at a glance, look like screenshots from AC or the game. Wow. Lulu is also really, really good.

Smaddy

Green Mage
That Vivi is great!

I've got some more-
sephiroth-cosplay-gh.jpg

setzer-cosplay.jpg

This one loses points for a lack of Cid, though...
sit_drink_gd_tea.jpg

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
That Vivi is great!

I've got some more-
sephiroth-cosplay-gh.jpg

setzer-cosplay.jpg

This one loses points for a lack of Cid, though...
sit_drink_gd_tea.jpg

Ah, I recognize those Sephiroth and Vincent cosplayers. They are my favorite ones! :D

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Friend linked them via 4chan, I think. I saved 'em. Had no idea there was a restriction. Should I remove them...? (Didn't mean to potentially offend anyone.)

As long as you're crediting I can't see why. Never understood the concept of needing somebody's permission to post or link to their cosplay pics.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
It's only a way to try to keep track of where your photos end up. Most times it's useless, since anyone can rip them from the page (and I think that's why she didn't get rid of that flash slideshow system). I don't see the harm on this particular case.

Top Bottom