Azn artists.

haichinamie

Banned
I'm waiting for 2NE1's actual debut. Lollipop was RLY good but I hope they're gonna come up with something better

It's alright... Idg why they always make all of these boybands/girlbands copies of each other, since these girls are supposedly the girl version of Big Bang. As if they're gonna be as good as Big Bang. We need some originality in K-pop.

Last edited:

annacamille

the feels.
AKA
dewey dell / annacamille / anna
Yeah I saw Fire. I like it but imo Lollipop was better :\

Big Bang and 2NE1 are the only kPop things I'll listen to these days. That and the soundtrack of the Korean HYD.

haichinamie

Banned
Really? ^ There are a lot of other songs that are catchy too. I mean I'm sure we all know Lee Hyori is a terrible performer if her concert clips are anything to go by, but songs of which I think are insanely catchy are U-Go Girl, Shall We Dance, Hey Mr. BiG, 10 Minutes, etc... also, I think you'd like Uhm Jung Hwa's song "D.I.S.C.O.", since it features T.O.P.

Oh yeah, did I tell you that I got a giant Big Bang poster? I was leaning towards a DBSK one or just a Taeyang solo one more, but I was thinking of ways I could make my room look more colorful and http://www.yesasia.com/us/big-bang-global-warning-tour-poster/1011412985-0-0-0-en/info.html was one of those things. I just love the color scheme. I'll probably get tired of it later though. Heh. I'm an idiot.

Along with the poster I got a WILD poster and some more Namie stuff, notably the So Crazy 2003-2004 and Play concert DVDs. So Crazy is like, as the title suggests, so damn crazy. Because I do not understand how someone so small can dance and sing with so much energy for nearly 2 1/2 straightsand still sound good and IN TUNE for that matter. Her talks aren't even that long, and it's not like she chugs a ton of water down. Amazing. Who can hold a candle to her?

Top Bottom