• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Batman rages

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Bale waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were idiots in the scene. He sees them, but hadn't expected them now for years. His warnings to the Director were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Bale was a actor for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the movies and he said to dad "I want to be an actor daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE RIDICULED BY MEDIA!!!!"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the set of The Terminator 4 Salvation he knew there were idiots.
"This is KATE CONNOR" his costar crackered. "You must fight the idiot!"
So Bale gotted his palsma rifle and blew his rage.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the Shane
"I will retake this him" said the Director and he stopped filming. Bale shouted at him and tried to blew him up. But then the scene fell and they were trapped and not able to film.
"No! I must TRASH THE LIGHTS!!!" he shouted
The costar said "No, Bale. You ARE THE LIGHTS"
And then Bale was a Shane.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
[quote author=Tetsujin link=topic=462.msg14496#msg14496 date=1233781458]
No! I must TRASH THE LIGHTS!
[/quote]

WAS IT GOOD FOR U?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
[quote author=Dacon link=topic=462.msg14506#msg14506 date=1233782287]
[quote author=Tetsujin link=topic=462.msg14496#msg14496 date=1233781458]
No! I must TRASH THE LIGHTS!
[/quote]

WAS IT GOOD FOR U?
[/quote]

lol I was just looking at the lights.

The Bale remix is hilarious.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
wtf is a palsma rifle? Does it shoot palms? If so, I MUST HAVE ONE.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
2qcp092.gif

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
[quote author=Dacon link=topic=462.msg14513#msg14513 date=1233782950]
wtf is a palsma rifle? Does it shoot palms? If so, I MUST HAVE ONE.
[/quote]

Nono, that'd be the Palmsa rifle. :monster:
The palsma rifle shoots pals, of course. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
orite, is there one that can shoot NTSCs?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
[quote author=Dacon link=topic=462.msg14525#msg14525 date=1233783912]
2qcp092.gif

[/quote]

Road was really pissed that time....

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
[quote author=Dacon link=topic=462.msg14528#msg14528 date=1233784057]
[/quote]

Now you're just being ridiculous.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
[quote author=Tetsujin link=topic=462.msg14530#msg14530 date=1233784318]
[quote author=Dacon link=topic=462.msg14528#msg14528 date=1233784057]
[/quote]

Now you're just being ridiculous.
[/quote]

: (

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=V link=topic=462.msg14492#msg14492 date=1233780764] [quote author=kunoichi link=topic=462.msg14436#msg14436 date=1233770752] [quote author=Tetsujin link=topic=462.msg14434#msg14434 date=1233770006] No, we ARE the SUPERVILLAIN. Thought we agreed on that D= [/quote] .... I'd like to know what you 2 are smokin, I'd like a puff too :duhard: [/quote] http://youarethedemons.com/ [/quote]
Ah! I have been enlightened. Thank you V

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=looneymoon link=topic=462.msg14611#msg14611 date=1233800844] I am a little ashamed to say this has somehow made me even more attracted to him, if that was even possible D: Oh god, I'm sick! [/quote]
Lol You want him to trash ur lights?!

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=462.msg14650#msg14650 date=1233816069]
[quote author=looneymoon link=topic=462.msg14611#msg14611 date=1233800844] I am a little ashamed to say this has somehow made me even more attracted to him, if that was even possible D: Oh god, I'm sick! [/quote]
Lol You want him to trash ur lights?!

[/quote]

I want him to be fucking done with me, professionally

What don't you fucking understand!? :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Lol Colbert got on Bale's case now.

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=looneymoon link=topic=462.msg14651#msg14651 date=1233816683]I want him to be fucking done with me, professionally What don't you fucking understand!? :monster:[/quote]
Of course :duhard: lol
Can you imagine what his outburst would be like during sex lol

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
[quote author=Dacon link=topic=462.msg14288#msg14288 date=1233718006]
and I laugh.

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/020209_christianbale.mp3
[/quote]

I just learned about this today. I personally think that he was very wrong to just go out on that lighting crew guy. He forgets that those guys are the ones who make the light shine on the actors in such a way that we can all admire their greatness. Please note: sarcasm in those last few words. Honestly, I think he should apologize and understand that while perhaps a careless mistake, it possibly was just that, a mistake. He was not in the right to flip out. >:( ... Oh you guys should have heard the discussion about this on NPR (USA's National Public Radio, for those who do not know.) It was absolutely ridiculous! :(

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
http://www.kroq-data.com/

I forgive you Batman. :' ( This audio made the clown cry a bit inside.

IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!!

I guess this is the time for Pyrotechnics in the distance, guitar solo.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=351245&GT1=28101

Christian Bale apologizes for 'awful' meltdown
Feb. 6, 2009, 1:43 PM EST
Entertainment Tonight

Christian Bale called in to L.A.'s "Kevin & Bean" morning radio show on KROQ, and the film star spoke out about his headline-grabbing meltdown and weighed in on the Michael Phelps controversy.

Bale issued a heartfelt apology for his "embarrassing meltdown" caught on tape, saying:

"The thing that I want to stress is that I have no confusion whatsoever. I was out of order beyond belief. I was way out of order. I acted like a punk -- I regret that, and there is nobody that has heard that tape that is hit harder by it than me. So I make no excuses for it -- it is inexcusable, and I hope that is absolutely clear."

Bale went on to say he was deep in character on the day he flipped out on the set of 'Terminator: Salvation,' in which he plays John Connor. But Bale said that doesn't excuse his behavior.

"I made it ugly, and that was awful ... completely mixed up fact and fiction."

The film star says he and the crew member he was caught reprimanding on tape resolved the situation on the very day that it happened.

"I am embarrassed by it, and I regret it -- and I ask everybody to sit down and ask themselves, 'Have [you] ever had a bad day, and have [you] ever lost [your] temper and really regretted it immensely?'"

Bale also had words for Olympic great Michael Phelps, who lost an endorsement deal with Kellogg and received a three-month suspension from USA Swimming Thursday.

"Please, Michael Phelps, swim in the next Olympics," Bale said. "This guy has a God-given talent. So he smoked a bit of weed; plenty of our presidents have ... do not waste that God-given talent."

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
They're still going to talk shit y'know.

Top Bottom