Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I really hope she does, even if its just to say she's ok but she's not gonna be on here for a while, that's all I want....we just have to also hope that if something has happened to her, someone has found her on time and that she's safe and being looked after.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Judging by what Quexinos said, I'm gonna hope this is just a phase and your way of wanting attention.

No lie, I was in your shoes yesterday and I felt extremely low, like to where I'm just tired of bullshit and I couldn't care less what would happen to me. The only thing that kept me from taking that big step was talking. Everybody here is offering their support and are worried over you. You may not think talking will help at all, but trust me it does. I was so clouded by judgement and feelings that I needed someone to help clear that away from me. Talking to Tiff was the best thing that happened to me that night and lemme tell ya, it really works. The world and your situation may not suit you atm, but even just talking to someone will help you think straight and wonder "What Next" in your situation.

I also agree with Dacon, you should try to find something happy in your life to make you keep living. It's better to keep going and finally finding your happiness than ending it early on such a sad note. You should strive to make yourself smile. And hopefully if you don't go through with this, you can learn from it. I know that after my experience, I learned that I don't want anybody feeling how I felt. My future goal is now wanting to make sure somebody has a reason for living and for happiness. Please don't waste your future. You have so much to explore, take your time to do just that!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Talking to Tiff was the best thing that happened to me

*sniff* Wow... well I'm glad I helped you that much. ♥ And like Dacon said, death won't make you happy! Death won't solve a damn thing. We're put on this earth for a purpose, you just have to find your reason for living. Live for others and for yourself, because life is really precious. ;-; I feel so cheesy saying this all but it's true. The thought of suicide scares me, and it breaks my heart. I've witnessed relatives losing friends to suicide, and it is very, very sad. You don't realize how much people care about you, but if you were gone you'd REALLY see it. I'm gonna screen cap this. This is a girl on my FB that comitted suicide, my cousins best friend:

YFHJl.png

You see how many people love, adore, and miss her? She probably didn't even realize it while living. If you need the reassurance, here we are, tell you that you ARE worth it.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
FUCK.

Any news yet? Is she okay?

Also, not wanting to piss on anyone's chips here, but she made this thread because of her problems. Talking about your own is not helping.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I'm sorry...

I've done a very stupid thing, and I hate myself right now for being so selfish and self- centered.

I'll never forgive myself for this.

I just... I'm no worse than Hitler...

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Okay, Yuka?

Hop on msn right now, let Stark handle the pep talk.

And I mean. Now.

Seriously, hitler's done worse than that so I don't think its wise to compare yourself to him.

edit: SOOOO! she's okay boys and girls.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Fuck off you daft bat, you didn't annihilate millions of people because you have a small dick.

If you're upset, talk. Don't bugger off like that!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
What mage has told you also speaks truth. Do not be afraid to approach! I only left because I wanted to give this place a SURPRISEEEEE BUTTSEX on my birthday :monster:

But some asshole deleted alot of contacts on my msn, thus ruining the surprise.

Come Yuka, speak!

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
This again?
Listen kiddo, if people hated you and didn't liked you then these past two pages weren't even here. Also, you should watch the first thread. Its full with people who like you, who tried to talk to you (I am even one, you know it) and gave you amazing advice.
If you don't like yourself then that's another matter... a serious one. A bunch of forums users can't tell you who you are or not....you really need help...serious help.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
@ Aeris: Don't be embarrassed about the thread, it's pretty obvious you needed to get shit off your chest. Pretty much anyone who's posted will be happy to do a one-to-one via PM if you're more comfortable with that, I'm fairly certain.

Ghost X

Go see a doctor, there is no shame in it. If you're already seeing something of the sort, tell them what they're doing for you isn't working. My father has gone through the same thing.

Terrafig

AKA
KaleMarsh
I didn't post in this thread yet because I don't think I can say anything encouraging or helpful that hasn't been said. I just want to say that I've had a lot of suicide-related pain in my life: threats, death, personal feelings, etc.,. So any time I see someone talking about it, it really gets to me. A lot of people on this forum care about you, and as a result, I'm sure there are a lot of people in your life outside the forum who care as well. Don't dismiss anyone so lightly. Take help from whoever's offering. If, for whatever reason you want to talk to me instead of someone you feel more comfortable with (like Celes), let me know.

And if moving on from the forum is really the best thing for you, then at least let us know you're okay. Please?

Terrafig

AKA
KaleMarsh
I missed your post! Holy crap. I'm glad you came back. Don't be so hard on yourself, okay? That's counter-productive, like everyone else has said.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Nobody likes me here.

Nobody likes me in the Real world.

I go to commit suicide now.

bye.

I'm sure this is not true at all.

Look at how many people supported you in that one thread you made. Look at how many people are supporting you here.

And what Mage said is true. I'm sure many people here would be willing to help if you shot them a PM.

Or hope on IRC, or MSN, or Skype. :)

Feel free to message me any time.

I'm sorry...

I've done a very stupid thing, and I hate myself right now for being so selfish and self- centered.

Also I'm assuming you meant no better than Hitler. In that case...

DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT!

You are better than Hitler by default. Pretty much everyone is.

If you put yourself down so much you'll only make things worse. Don't punish yourself.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
It's very nice to hear from you. You are not Hitler for making this thread. Nobody hates you.

But please go to a doctor. We're all worried about you.

Ch00b

The Doomsayer
Always reconsider suicide. There are always other options to choose, and by committing suicide you are only gonna hurt people, even if you don't think you will.

Look at all the support that this thread generated. You are definitely not hated if this much people will post and support you. As said by others, people will help you out if you need it.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
What the fuck. Really?

You know, I was about to type up a long ass post scrutinizing this entire situation, but I'm not going to bother. I think Aki sum'd it up best anyway. Suicide is such a dick move.

We've told you several times we're here to support you. That hasn't changed, remember that.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I'm sorry...

Okay please stop trying to get us all to feel bad for you. We feel bad for you, okay? We all do, and we're all trying to help. I don't know what else we can do but will you please listen to us when we tell you to talk to someone?

I really don't have a lot of respect for people who say they're going to suicide just for attention and you've done it a few times before. You really need to stop doing that because after a while, nobody is going to listen to you when you really do need help and it's not just losing a fight on an internet forum that's upsetting you.

So, take a break, get some help and get back to us, okay?

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Glad to see you posting at least we know you're ok, but please as everyone says talk to someone and look after yourself

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Okay please stop trying to get us all to feel bad for you. We feel bad for you, okay? We all do, and we're all trying to help. I don't know what else we can do but will you please listen to us when we tell you to talk to someone?

I really don't have a lot of respect for people who say they're going to suicide just for attention and you've done it a few times before. You really need to stop doing that because after a while, nobody is going to listen to you when you really do need help and it's not just losing a fight on an internet forum that's upsetting you.

So, take a break, get some help and get back to us, okay?
Posts like this are really uncalled for, man.

It's antagonistic. The poor girl already feels like shit all the time, based on what I've seen. Do you really think making her feel bad about this is the best idea?

Yes, she should try and get some help - talk to a therapist, at the very least - but telling someone who has suicidal tendencies (which we can all agree that she does) that you don't have respect for them and that no one is going to listen to them in future and MOST ESPECIALLY telling them how they feel? All of those things are giant therapeutic no-nos...especially given where and how this all started, and over what.

Please don't push the poor girl any further down that path than she's already finding herself, okay?

OP: as you can see, a goodly number of people are willing to try and help you, even if it's something as small as listening. I think you're a bit too hard on yourself, and that you should really try seeing a psychiatrist. A lot of the time it helps to talk to someone who doesn't know you at all about your problems (since they have no reason to judge you one way or another), and something to ease your depression and anxiety would be a great start.

I hope you manage to find the strength to turn things around.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I'm speaking from experience dude. You can only say "I'm going to kill myself!" and not do it so many times before people start to get annoyed by it. I'm telling her to NOT go down that path, and get help now before she hits that point, because the harsh truth is, after a while, people won't want to listen to you. I know, I've had friends before who didn't want to talk to me because I talked too down all the time. In fact I had another friend of mine who only talked negative once, and I had to stop talking to him for a long while until he got help.

This is where she's headed and I want her to pull herself out before she's in too deep.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I'm telling her to NOT go down that path, and get help now before she hits that point, because the harsh truth is, after a while, people won't want to listen to you.

This is the sad truth. I don't think Quex is trying to minimize her feelings or how genuine they are; I have witnessed it as well, it takes a long time for people to actually muster up the will to hurt themselves, but by that time, the tragedy is that by the time they do get to that point, if God forbid they do, sometimes they've been saying it, reaching out for help, making scary statements, to the point where nobody listens anymore.

She's not saying "IF YOU'RE GONNA DO IT DO IT GAWD", she's saying, nip this shit in the bud entirely, and get yourself some help, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom