Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
lol, I love how you're so honest with that. :awesome: <333

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Had wanted to run with my current name for longer, but my current attitude requires this.

Neku Sakuraba, please.

(Will update AKA field, although I may punt Heine to my profile overflow at some point.)

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
By the way I unlazied myself and joined the Mad Men theme after Road insisted.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Goddammit who fucking beat me, that post had only even been there for two minutes >:C

also, put Ashe in your aka field please :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
'Someone named Octo' please, and if its not too much trouble can you replicate the bolding? :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I dunno, it doesn't matter if its not. I just thought it would be about 2% more lulzworthy if it was bolded like the original :lol:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The only way to do it would be to put in a replacement variable into the style set, and if I'm not mistaken that would make it impossible for people to PM you, so it's probably not worth it. It could also be hard-coded into the forum software, but I don't trust myself to be able to do that without screwing something up.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
No worries guys, thanks for looking into it though :)

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Hi all.

Is this still the official "name change" topic? I mean, I only had time to read through the first page of posts... Anyway...

Would it be alright to change my username to "cold_spirit" as written in my aka?

Top Bottom