Can someone change my username?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I can't believe this, but I'm so used to seeing my old avatar, even I'm having trouble finding my posts now. :lol:

Return to Mantichorus, please. :)

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
god damn it, I was going to search for the username and I was getting absurdly frustrated that it wouldn't come up :<

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I sometimes do that, depending on if I'm looking at the reply page or at the thread itself. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Since I started watching GoT and the season 3 premiere is coming up I was thinking of joining the GOT theme but sexy already took Ygritte who I've totally fallen in love with. I'm thinking of Arya or Daenerys.

Fangu

Great Old One
Arya is truly awesome. I'm halfway in the first part of book 3 now and I think she is my favorite character. I also really like Sansa, The Hound, Jaime, Gendry, Jaqen, Robb, Bran, Rickon (something bad is bound to happen to or with him) and ofc Jon Snow (although I didn't really like him until a conversation with Tyrion brought out his darker side). Tyrion is also very interesting. And right now I'm in the chapters where Ygritte demonstrates she truly is a free woman :monster: lol, love her.

People who everybody seem to love but I have yet to grow attached to is Sam and Brienne.

Oops I'm GoT ranting :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
She kind of reminds me of myself when I was a kid. I didn't like doing girly stuff, I wanted to play with the boys, didn't mind getting rough with them either.

Now that I started watching the series I have to tell you Road, damn you for taking Jon Snow, I wanted to get warm with Fangu. :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
She kind of reminds me of myself when I was a kid. I didn't like doing girly stuff, I wanted to play with the boys, didn't mind getting rough with them either.
Oh yes me too! The cool thing with her is that it doesn't stop with wanting to learn to fight and wear pants. She truly is the happiest when she's one of the boys, plus she's forced to make some really big decisions on the fly, and she truly learns what it is to survive, and command people to get what she wants. She doesn't stick with her buddies just because she wants them to be safe or because she needs them emotionally, but because she knows she won't survive without them. ("Someone has to keep watch while the others sleep".) And it's all written in a very believable way. I love Mr. Martin for her character.

And ILU too :joy:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Oh!! Sounds fun! I wanna be the hero of Season two! TYWIN LANNISTER!!!

Let's have a duel of wits, Carlie.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Would it be possible to be Daenerys Targaryen? She's orsm. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
once again i face the tough choice of choosing cersei or marg

mine is the face of true pain

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
once again i face the tough choice of choosing cersei or marg

mine is the face of true pain

We do need some more Lannisters tbh. I think Aaron was the only Lannister last time we did this.

We also have to harass Yop to change his name to The Drowned God, because it's that fucking befitting. :monster:

Top Bottom