Can someone change my username?

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Sorted. You'll almost certainly want to put Midnight Rider of War in your aka field, given how long you were using it. :monster:

Yeah, about that. Did the spot you go to in order to edit the aka field change? Much to my emberassement I have been unable to find it in fiteen minutes. Ir probably as in the same place, but its been long enough since I made any change to it that my memory fails me.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I would like to be Vaan please.
Sorted.

Yeah, about that. Did the spot you go to in order to edit the aka field change? Much to my emberassement I have been unable to find it in fiteen minutes. Ir probably as in the same place, but its been long enough since I made any change to it that my memory fails me.
I don't think so; it should be with all the other profile fields.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Please can you change my name to Mewtwo, please. :)

Fangu

Great Old One
Haha! Yeah I was thinking of bringing back Aviator Fang, I just fell in love with this particular avatar <3

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Can I go back to Fangu plox
:)

tumblr_m3atptbUvO1qcow1uo4_250.gif

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Looks like somebody's already using it, and I don't necessarily feel comfortable editing her profile because she has nearly 1,000 posts. On the other hand, she hasn't been active in almost a year. I'm not really sure if we have an established procedure for dealing with requests in cases like this. I'll defer to the judgement of the other staff, I guess.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'm not overly fussed!

If I definitely can't have that one then I will settle for 'A Gentleman'

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Looks like somebody's already using it, and I don't necessarily feel comfortable editing her profile because she has nearly 1,000 posts. On the other hand, she hasn't been active in almost a year. I'm not really sure if we have an established procedure for dealing with requests in cases like this. I'll defer to the judgement of the other staff, I guess.

Darn it :< I was actually hoping to get Gabriel back but Omega is using it .___.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I might be willing to make an exception in that case because he knew when he took that name that Gabriel was the screen name by which you are best known. But I'd want to discuss both with the staff first.

I'm not overly fussed!

If I definitely can't have that one then I will settle for 'A Gentleman'

Done for now. If we decide it's okay to give you Jaqen H'ghar I'll let you know here as well.

Returning to the suit. Iron Man.

Also done.

Top Bottom