Can someone change my username?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I demand more sacrifices of female blood. I will bring wealth and other dreams come true for the price of blood, for I am the Water Lizard.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Who says we limit the names to just Lovecraft's Cthulhu mythos books? Because I think someone should totally take up the mantle of Jack Manly from Lovecraft's Sweet Ermengarde. Because that name is awesome, you can't deny it. I myself was debating whether to be Shoggoth or Jack Manly, before settling on Shoggoth.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I'd call upon Kris to take up the mantle of the Sender of Eight, but he's busy being the Poke Prof :reapermon:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I'd call upon Kris to take up the mantle of the Sender of Eight, but he's busy being the Poke Prof :reapermon:
Actually, considering the film I've just finished watching, plus the fact I've recently re-read Mr Gaiman's Smoke and Mirrors anthology, I have just about one response to all this Innsmouth crap (in character, you understand) (and no, it's not make mine a Shoggoth's Old Peculiar.
Everyone will be driven to gibbering madness regardless of whether they change their name or not. We are as mayflies before the Great Old Ones and their eldritch visages are beyond the scope of human comprehension such that our mere experience of their presence will drive us to sheer insanity.
You can say whatever you like, pal. In my book you’re just another adjustment, waiting to be made.

Lawrence Talbot, if you please. :monster:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Actually, considering the film I've just finished watching, plus the fact I've recently re-read Mr Gaiman's Smoke and Mirrors anthology, I have just about one response to all this Innsmouth crap (in character, you understand) (and no, it's not make mine a Shoggoth's Old Peculiar.You can say whatever you like, pal. In my book you’re just another adjustment, waiting to be made.

Lawrence Talbot, if you please. :monster:

Sorted. :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
"The way you walked was thorny, through no fault of your own, but as the rain enters the soil, the river enters the sea, so tears run to a predestined end."

Return to Mantichorus for the time being, please.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
October has arrived, and soon enough there will be a whole slew of new Dark-types to hunt down and stuff into little balls, that they may do my bidding :reapermon: As such, I'd like to be Gym Leader Devil once again, please.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
October has arrived, and soon enough there will be a whole slew of new Dark-types to hunt down and stuff into little balls, that they may do my bidding :reapermon: As such, I'd like to be Gym Leader Devil once again, please.
Done :sadpanda:

Top Bottom