Can someone change my username?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Much appreciated, young man.

Rassilon

Banned
AKA
Slade
If we're doing a Doctor Who theme I beg thee to allow me to join in and be dubbed Rassilon or Omega if available!

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It's spelt Chewbacca though.

Who were you previously? You should edit your aka field.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Excuse me, may I have a Moment? Thank you.

Recent events have lead me to reconsider my choice for the Doctor Who name theme, and reflect that one's first Doctor is nearly always their favourite.

So, to provide some continuity, please may my name be changed to VIII? (Totally and unashamedly stealing the formatting of the name from X's rename.) Thanks.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Excuse me, may I have a Moment? Thank you.

Recent events have lead me to reconsider my choice for the Doctor Who name theme, and reflect that one's first Doctor is nearly always their favourite.

So, to provide some continuity, please may my name be changed to VIII? (Totally and unashamedly stealing the formatting of the name from X's rename.) Thanks.
:monster:

Top Bottom