Can someone change my username?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Jodie Holmes, please.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Feeling festive. Would you mind changing my UN to "Santa Christ"?

Aya Lee

Pro Adventurer
This is my first time using a forum since the mid 2000's so I'm sorry if I sound retarded but yes, I'm aware of the possibility, lol. Anyways-- I can't seem to upload a simple avatar. People seem to be using this thread as a name change thread (If I could have my name without the underscore that'd be cool), but I can't even upload a simple avatar. I tried doing both .jpg and .gif's to lower the kb, but there's no way I can go any lower. Some people's avatars seem to be 50kb and up and they work! Yet I can't get my 20kb and lower avatar to work. I am going crazy!! What am I doing wrong!? lol I also just registered yesterday so don't know if that has something to do with it... :(

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
There's another member with the name Aya Lee so I can't take the underscore out, is there another combination you would want? or a change of name?

As for the avatar I'm not sure but you may need to make 10 posts first to be able to upload one.

Aya Lee

Pro Adventurer
LOL I bet you a million bucks that other Aya Lee was me a couple months back... shoot.. Oh well, lol can you make it AYA_LEE? In all CAPS? That's about it.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
@ AYA_LEE: If you PM a staffer the email address you registered the account with, they can merge the accounts and you can claim the name back (as long as it was your account to begin with).

@ Raz: Where the fucking fuck have you been missy? Good to see you again!

Aya Lee

Pro Adventurer
@ AYA_LEE: If you PM a staffer the email address you registered the account with, they can merge the accounts and you can claim the name back (as long as it was your account to begin with).

@ Raz: Where the fucking fuck have you been missy? Good to see you again!

Here's a question... How do you PM someone? *runs away and hides* I'M SUCH A NEWWWWWB.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Click on the name of the user and it's gonna give you a list of options, one of them to send them a private message.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Can I get a namechange to Lucy please? :monster: ... and make my usertitle pink?

Last edited:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Hang on I'm trying to figoor out the user title color thing. :monster:

EDIT: Mmmmmyeah I don't see a place to change your usertitle color...?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Hang on I'm trying to figoor out the user title color thing. :monster:

EDIT: Mmmmmyeah I don't see a place to change your usertitle color...?

You just have to add the bb code because I don't have enough space to :monster:

Top Bottom