Can someone change my username?

anothercid

Human, being
Can I be anothercid please? Also I understand the AKA rule, is there any particular length of time I have to have that up for? Getting a bit shy of using my real name these days. If it has to be permanent that's cool though.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I done changed it, gonna have to get back to you on the aka field thingy as it's an unusual situation :monster:

AYA_LEE

Lv. 1 Adventurer
This really sucks but I haven't logged into the forums in months and I wanted to jump back in again but even the "forgot password" option wasn't working for me as it couldn't find my email OR say the picture verification matched up. Sooooo frustrating! Anyway, I gave up after a month and just re-registered.

Not sure if it's possible to merge 2 accounts but I liked being "Aya Lee" instead of what I am now, which is AYA_LEE. I mean it's not a huge difference but it's annoying, and my join date was June 2015 after the Remake announcement. Is there any help with this..? Sighs. :(

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah, I can merge your accounts and give it a primary name; alternatively, I can just re-set the e-mail address and/or password for your old account, whichever you prefer. If you prefer the merge/rename, beware that you'll probably need to log in again (using the new account name).

AYA_LEE

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Yeah, I can merge your accounts and give it a primary name; alternatively, I can just re-set the e-mail address and/or password for your old account, whichever you prefer. If you prefer the merge/rename, beware that you'll probably need to log in again (using the new account name).

Whoa, awesome. If you re-set the email address, I guess that would be easier, right..? That way I can keep my join date of June 2015? Or if it's better to merge the accounts, so that there's not another dead account lagging around, that's cool too. Would I use my current log-in to log into the merged accounts? How will I know when it's all said and done? Should I PM you with some info? Let me know! I appreciate it. :glomp:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
All right, I can set the e-mail address of your current account to the one you originally registered with. As a security question thing (and to make sure you're not some random person trying to hijack the original person's account - I believe you but one can't be too careful), if you remember the e-mail address of your old "Aya Lee" account, could you PM it to me?

If it matches I'll just set the e-mail address of your old account ("Aya Lee") to the e-mail address of your new account ("AYA_LEE").

AYA_LEE

Lv. 1 Adventurer
All right, I can set the e-mail address of your current account to the one you originally registered with. As a security question thing (and to make sure you're not some random person trying to hijack the original person's account - I believe you but one can't be too careful), if you remember the e-mail address of your old "Aya Lee" account, could you PM it to me?

If it matches I'll just set the e-mail address of your old account ("Aya Lee") to the e-mail address of your new account ("AYA_LEE").

I'm gonna sound like an old person for the first time ever with technology but I cannot FOR THE LIFE OF ME find out how to PM you. Is it the same scenario as "you gotta post 5 times before you can post a link lol" logic? Is that why? I clicked your name, I went to your profile, I added you as a contact, I went to my own PM messages, I went to my Contacts under the Networking tab... AM I MISSING SOMETHING!? :loopy: LOL

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Actually yeah, come to think of it :monster:. PMs are blocked until you have at least an X amount of poasts. All right, different try, just do the first and last letter of the bit before the @ of your old e-mail address (if you remember it) with a bunch of stars in between, that should be enough. (like a******[email protected])

AYA_LEE

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Actually yeah, come to think of it :monster:. PMs are blocked until you have at least an X amount of poasts. All right, different try, just do the first and last letter of the bit before the @ of your old e-mail address (if you remember it) with a bunch of stars in between, that should be enough. (like a******[email protected])

Oh my g'... I typed it all out and then it said the "you can't post links until however many posts" screen *SCREAMS* hahahah O-okay. Okay... Let's do this. Getting to the point:

It's either....

a **** y @ gmail . com

OR

a ******** s @ gmail . com

HOLY HOT DOG BATMAN... (presses "Submit Reply") ...

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
:monster: Yeah it matches that first one. I've updated the Aya Lee account's e-mail address with the one under your current account; try doing the password reset wossname using your (current) email address nao.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I was going to come up with one over the past few days, but then I couldn't think of one.

So can I go back to Amizon, please? :monster:

Top Bottom