Can someone change my username?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Done, done & Gabe you'll have to pick something else. Even with the accents it's telling me there are already users with that name (and linking me to the one user named 'Castiel') so it seems the accents are meaningless. :monster:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Done, done & Gabe you'll have to pick something else. Even with the accents it's telling me there are already users with that name (and linking me to the one user named 'Castiel') so it seems the accents are meaningless. :monster:

Feels bad that someone who joined like 20 years ago with 2 posts can hog up a username :(

Can my next username be

"Feels bad that someone who joined like 20 years ago with 2 posts can hog up a username :(" ?

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I fucking love you guys lmao.

ZXcXe88.png

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
You are now the person that makes people think their post has been thanked by more people than it actually has.

You are now that person.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
That is the best username I have ever seen, it makes Castiel look shit.

Actually, wasn't Castiel L's last username?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
^If memory serves yes.

I'm pondering a name change myself but cant decide

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
He definitely used it in the past, but I'm thinking ACF or FCF since the name is currently registered with someone else who joined here in 2013 lol.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
stretchy consequenes is a good pron film name

Lex

Administrator
You're still that person. Tres has also been that person for several years.

If the Castiel account is banned I'm not opposed to changing that name and giving it to a current member who wants it?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm just going to give the opinion here that it's a dick move without notifying the person in question, because then when they try to log in, LOL THEY CAN'T because their name's been changed

oh and because the forum is private now they can't even see what it's been changed to

Top Bottom