Can someone change my username?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Tina Branford, gangstas.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
change me to The Man in Black please.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The Library thanks you for your efforts. As a reward, head to the 13th Hierarchical City, Kagutsuchi, on 2199/12/31. Something... interesting will happen.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The Library thanks you for your efforts. As a reward, head to the 13th Hierarchical City, Kagutsuchi, on 2199/12/31. Something... interesting will happen.
Ewwww...

Bad voice-acting was bad.

Except the catgirl screaming BOOBIE LADY all the time, which was hilar.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
TO APPEASE MY STALKER THAT WHORE, I'd like a name change to dumbass Izaya Orihara, prz.

And thanks in advanced. <3
:glomp:

Top Bottom