Can someone change my username?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
YOU STOLE MY HEAD

ohnol.jpg

santamaria.jpg

JAYSUS THIS CAN'T BE A SECRET ANY LONGER! D: THE PEOPLE MUST KNOW!! HE STOLE MY DULLAHAN'S HEAD! STOLE IT STOOOOOLEE ITTTT!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Bad voice-acting was bad.

Except the catgirl screaming BOOBIE LADY all the time, which was hilar.
While of course SE games are decked out with the finest Shakespearean actors. ;) And Steve Burton.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
While of course SE games are decked out with the finest Shakespearean actors. ;) And Steve Burton.

MEGGY (Also, you WOULD only like that part of the game :whistle: ) DOESN'T APPRECIATE THE AWESOMENESS OF MOON WALKING HAZAMA LIKE I DO. :loopy: Wait until I change my name, and I will totally kick your ass.

Hey, where's Tres, I need to bribe- I mean talk to him. :awesome:

JK

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
2 weeks if you don't have tits.

Also can I get you to make me a new sig? I want a Plastic Beach 2D one. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
*horror music* I want my celty back... *draws injection* o ____ o

EvilDoctor.jpg

scary-surgeon.jpg

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
2v3hm5j.png

Well, let's begin the operation, then!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
MEGGY (Also, you WOULD only like that part of the game :whistle: ) DOESN'T APPRECIATE THE AWESOMENESS OF MOON WALKING HAZAMA LIKE I DO. :loopy: Wait until I change my name, and I will totally kick your ass.

Hey, where's Tres, I need to bribe- I mean talk to him. :awesome:

JK
I played through the story as Ragna to get as much of his story as I could. And then as much of the Taokaka non-arcade mode story thing as I could stand. I make no apologies.

And I take exception to that. <<

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I played through the story as Ragna to get as much of his story as I could. And then as much of the Taokaka non-arcade mode story thing as I could stand. I make no apologies.

And I take exception to that. <<
WHAT?! That's like playing FFVII only until Aerith's kidnapped.

OK, here's parts you should play:

~ Noel's story mode (that way, you'll know who Hazama is have met Hazama)
~ Tager's story mode (a cat curb-stomps a cyborg-demon)
~ Arakune's arcade mode (brr...)

Also, BANG SHISHIGAMI is obviously a reincarnation of CAPTAIN GORDON, DEFENDER OF EARTH!!! ...But, a ninja. :3

Top Bottom