Can someone change my username?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Dis is very true. Black was probably my favorite, but still - White totally got the shaft there. Then again, any more and he probably would have
ended up as the real villain of the series or something
. Still a bummer tho.

Red and Blue were shit-tier, imo. =/

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
B'loody Mary Smith

D: do it quick before I change my mind!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm going to bed now, so no more sudden name change requests. :P

Especially if they are from bad fan-fiction.

Last edited:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Rebecca Black

BB BROTHER, Y U LEAVE?

tumblr_lgvzxzKJ1w1qen9nm.gif

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!

i'm slightly ashamed that i recognised where those names came from straight away

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I hate that I'm doing this but

Willow please

Kerdoneski.

Ah, My immortal. People trolling that shit actually made it better. Not 'Oh, ha ha' better, an actual better story.
Who's read the companion story where Hermione was totally a fullblood and killed the grangers because they abused her then had a lesbian threesome in Japan with Cho and Ginny?

Because that was fucking mental and hilarious.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Who's read the companion story where Hermione was totally a fullblood and killed the grangers because they abused her then had a lesbian threesome in Japan with Cho and Ginny?

This sounds like something you made up on the spot. It makes me sad that I know better...

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Ah, My immortal. People trolling that shit actually made it better. Not 'Oh, ha ha' better, an actual better story.
celebrian is better

or is it worse

either way lavender labias

Top Bottom