Can someone change my username?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Dammit, can't the Mad Men theme at least wait until the My Immortal theme dies out? I want to participate in both >:C

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Dante would be cool for me. Thank you.

err, scratch that someone has that...Devil May Cry will do nicely. muchogracious

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Dammit, can't the Mad Men theme at least wait until the My Immortal theme dies out? I want to participate in both >:C

Hey the Xenosaga theme died before it even started :sadpanda:

Wilhelm and I will have to keep it going ourselves. (And Citan...kind of, only due to desperation for members :P)

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Hey the Xenosaga theme died before it even started :sadpanda:

Wilhelm and I will have to keep it going ourselves. (And Citan...kind of, only due to desperation for members :P)

Citan keeps this theme more alive than you Namco-pambies ever will.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Princess Bubblegum

prz

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Oh god Cali used that name once...
she also used lumpy space princess but this does not change the fact she's cray cray and the characters are still awesome.

Wade Wilson

Who is this impostor?

tumblr_lf0zcgut5L1qbm90jo1_500.png

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
FORCE YOU JERK YOU CHANGE MY NAME BACK RIGHT THIS INSTANT TYSYTHXRGHDCTJHDC
GC
GJH
CHJ
NCG
HM
HVJK
FYHVJKM,
JBHK,JJH
V,V
H
M

ObvIx.gif

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Who is this impostor?
Probably T-Ray. ;)

OT: could someone please change my name to CuChulainn? I know it's only been a week since my last name change, but the two-week rule doesn't seem to be acknowledged any more... :whistle:

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Name-change back to -

Razael

plzkthx :)

EDIT: Kay thanx so much! ^_^

~ Raz

Last edited:
Top Bottom