Can someone change my username?

Wiegraf

White Knight
AKA
Thamauturge (IMDb and Gamefaqs), Haeralis, Haeralis the Brave, Wiegraf, and JudgeMagisterDelita
Would someone mind changing my name to Wiegraf

I really appreciate it. Feel free to take your time if need be, I don't mind the one I have right now but Wiegraf is the best villain ever.

edit: I greatly appreciate the haste used. This is the first time I have requested somewhere and it took less then a few months to change it.

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I think I might change Kris' name here into Mordin. >:}
If you even try, I will fill the Dessie convo thread with so many macros your first reaction will be

"ffs mumble--

oh wait"

XD
I would actually know something about this beyond memes :awesome:
Go for it. :awesome:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Back to Ashes.

pleases.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Done, Alex. :monster:

Daniel, is says that DLPB is already in use. You don't for some reason have two accounts, do you?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Heretic, por favore.

Ed: And can someone tell me the hex code for the donator usergroup color? ;.;

Last edited:

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
Seifer Almasy, DanielReturns
Done, Alex. :monster:

Daniel, is says that DLPB is already in use. You don't for some reason have two accounts, do you?

Long story... Ask Dacon/mako eyes/Ryu . In any case, that other account should be deleted really if possible. If that can't happen, perhaps change the name to just Daniel. Thanks :)

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Holy shit, that should be everyone from the Great Username Exodus of the last 15 hours.

@ Heretic: #E9AB17

@ Rin: Thank GOD I didn't have to change one for you too.

@ Daniel: I renamed that old account to "NOONECARESABOUTTHISACCOUNT" because it's already banned, and I CBA to go fucking around with it anymore at the moment. If someone else wants to look into it any more that, feel free.

X :neo:

Top Bottom