Can someone change my username?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yeah, I do feel like I picked a good day to switch to Captain America. :awesomonster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Strangely, the timing of this Avenger theme was quite appropriate.

Mumble, did you tip off the Navy Seals? :awesome:

As a matter of fact, I did. My uncle in Bahrain told me of the location and Bex told her folks as well and we coordinated the strike. :awesome:

PARTY AT MONACO BITCHES! WE'RE HOSTING A FORMULA ONE RACE COURTESY OF STARK INDUSTRIES!

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Darnit, I'm late for the Vash the Stampede themed name change request. :sadpanda:

Oh well, I actually like how I'm (possibly) the only one around here besides the inactives who hasn't changed their name... ever. :awesome: arent i speshul :desu:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Hmmm... I think I might've used one of these ones at some point...

X-SOLDIER-AVY139.gif

(I'm pretty sure that I had the Crisis Core one when we first started TLS at least, though I could be wrong. I'm sure that the KH/DoC ones are pre-TLS from ACF Days).

X :neo:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I like your consistency X. It's comforting -_-

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Well glad that my memory serves me well, and that some people also like the sense of stability, haha.

I probably haven't changed my avatar, because I haven't had a computer running photoshop since then, and haven't been motivated to have anyone make one for me, because I still like it. Unless someone REALLY has an interest in starting a "Make X a new avatar contest" or something, I'm sure it'll be this one for quite some time. :P

X :neo:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Man we should totally do an ACF Nostalgia trip by going by the very first usernames we had on ACF

except most of us have already done that at some point and it isn't quite as cool an idea as it sounded in my head

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Me and Alex just did that a week ago. You bums didn't follow. :<

EDIT: We should do it again, at a later date. And get everyone involved, even YopY, fgj.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I've really only ever had the one name and a few variations on it, so that's even easier.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Well ACF charged gil for name changes didn't it? (Lately, I can't say I hate that system, but I imagine to actually suggest would make me very unpopular very quickly :monster:)

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Interestingly enough I just changed mine last week to my original ACF username and my avatar is a variation of the original white materia one I used :)

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
If you're referring to yourself, I know I changed mine back to Road on March 18th, and you changed yours to Omega on the 26th. Dunno who you're taking about. :monster:

Top Bottom