AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I feel like going full 2006 up in this bitch

Chaos Knight please. :monster:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
probably because it's only two characters I think vb search has a min limit or something.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
i'm just saying

it's lonely being the only cat
Well, shoot, son. I was reckonin' to hold onto this here user name f'r a while longer, but playing BlazBlue had got me considerin' taking a name themed to that game. I *did* have a coupla names in mind, but considerin' your heartfelt plea... Hell, there's only one name I could take.

An' f'r those of you who ain't played the game, or at least played it enough to recognise the speech pattern I'm imitatin', I reckon I'll go by Jubei f'r a spell.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Well, shoot, son. I was reckonin' to hold onto this here user name f'r a while longer, but playing BlazBlue had got me considerin' taking a name themed to that game. I *did* have a coupla names in mind, but considerin' your heartfelt plea... Hell, there's only one name I could take.

An' f'r those of you who ain't played the game, or at least played it enough to recognise the speech pattern I'm imitatin', I reckon I'll go by Jubei f'r a spell.

:monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
Can you change my username to Black★Rock Shooter Please, or just Black Rock Shooter if you cant do the star thing

Last edited:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
The name was already in use, but as that user hasn't been active in well over half a year, I added a period to their name and gave you the punctuationless one.

Top Bottom