Can someone change my username?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I'm a massive fraud, I only know about it second hand from Mr Octo.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Quit your yapping, get a room and give me back Amizon, pl0x. Not necessarily in that order, mind. :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I like how when I click 'New Posts' I'm getting poasts by Shub-Niggurath, Yog-Sothoth and Nyarlathotep. Moar? Hastur's taken, but there's plenty more to take. ÏA! FHTAGN!

What the hell, why not? I can be a different sort of eldritch horror for a while. But, there are so many elder things and outer gods to choose from, I'm gonna leave it up to dead Cthulhu himself.

Make me Azathoth, The Blackness From the Stars, or Bugg-Shash. For the record, I kinda like that last one, the title He Who Comes in the Dark is kinda perfect in every way for me, but the choice is yours.

Hastur

The Yellow King
AKA
The Unspeakable One, He Who Is Not to be Named
ᵒh go҉d no. NO̼, stop​*̶͑̾̾​̅ͫ͏̙̤pl͖͉̗̩̳̟̍ͫͥͨe̠̅ ͎a̧͈͖se ̶̧̨̱̹̭̯ͧ̾ͬH̸̡Ȩ̬̩̾͛ͪ̈́̀́͘ ̶̧̨̱̹̭̯ͧ̾ͬ C̷̙̲̝͖ͭ̏ͥͮ͟Oͮ͏̮̪̝͍M̲̖͊̒ͪͩͬ̚̚͜Ȇ̴̟̟͙̞ͩ͌͝S̨̥̫͎̭ͯ̿̔̀ͅ 1l!

ALL I​S LOsT

a̧͈͖LL is FOͮ͏̮̪̝͍Re̠̅ ͎VER LO̼Ś͖̩͇̗̪̏̈́T.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
ÏA! THE BOUNDLESS DAEMON SULTAN AZATHOTH, WHOSE NAME NO LIPS DARE SPEAK ALOUD, AND WHO GNAWS HUNGRILY IN INCONCEIVABLE, UNLIGHTED CHAMBERS BEYOND TIME AND SPACE AMIDST THE MUFFLED, MADDENING BEATING OF VILE DRUMS AND THE THIN MONOTONOUS WHINE OF ACCURSED FLUTES.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Blind Idiot God I may be... but damn if I don't make it sound badass when you put it like that :reapermon:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Ok so wow... everyone not in on this name theme is officially, irrevocably insane by now right?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Everyone will be driven to gibbering madness regardless of whether they change their name or not. We are as mayflies before the Great Old Ones and their eldritch visages are beyond the scope of human comprehension such that our mere experience of their presence will drive us to sheer insanity.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Nicely put. In a nutshell, we're buggered old chum. :monster:

I HEAR IT! THAT CEASELESS NOISE! IT COMETH EVER CLOSER!

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Everyone will be driven to gibbering madness regardless of whether they change their name or not. We are as mayflies before the Great Old Ones and their eldritch visages are beyond the scope of human comprehension such that our mere experience of their presence will drive us to sheer insanity.

That's right folks, so now is the time to act! Since nothing you say, think or do will ever matter, you might as well get some kicks in before you all kick off. So come on down, make the pilgrimage alongside the Black Man to my throne at the centre of the Ultimate Chaos. Sign the book of Azathoth in your own blood and take a secret new name. You might get some cool magic powers out of it, or joy fit to drive men insane. You might get loads of sex, possibly even with creatures who could pass for human in the right light! Who knows? I don't! I stopped paying attention to what I was saying after the word "that's!"

Blind Idiot God out.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Dude, Azathoth, not Mehrunes Dagon, :monster:

Although we still need a Dagon. Come on, it's short, simple, has some biblical connotations, and is a fucking fish god.

Alternatively, take your pick.

Top Bottom